Thursday, November 17, 2016

Penny Black - Fun Friday with Patti Kehl BLOG CANDY Winner!



Hello friends : )

It's really me this time - not a scheduled post : ) I am home and am a little late in announcing the winner of my BLOG CANDY - $25.00 in the Penny Black product of your choice.  I do apologize for being late.

I want to thank each and every one of you for the HUGE blessing you are to me!! I loved reading each comment - thanks to you and all your love my new hat doesn't fit! (big head - get it?) heehee

Without further ahhhh-do!!  The Random Generator selected:


Congratulations Birgit, my friend : ) e-mail me so we can work out the details and get you your FREE STUFF!! : )

I've been working on a post to share a little about our adventure on the "high seas" but have decided to wait until tomorrow to post it so as to not take away from my blog candy winner post. : )

We are getting snow right now! welcome winter : )  I hope you are warm and cozy wherever you are!!

Finally a BIG HUGE thanks to Jill Foster and Penny Black who have welcomed me into their "family" and made me feel so loved and appreciated.  I love my feature on "Fun Fridays with Patti Kehl" and I hope you will see me and my favorite PB products here on my blog often!! : )

(((Hugs)))
Patti




8 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Glad to hear you are home safe and sound, hope you had lots of fun.
It's Brrrrr chilly here too with talk of snow but I think we might escape it.

cm said...

Hello sweet friend and welcome home! I've missed you; can't wait to see your photos! I sent you a note with the sad news of my sister-in-law. We're heading west tomorrow for the weekend to attend the celebration of her life. Planning to sneak in some 'solitude' time to do some catching up. Chilly and cold here, with a skiffering of snow. Hope the weather over the mountain pass is cooperative...eeeeeeek!
Hugs and love,
~c

Lisa Elton said...

Welcome back Patti, you've been missed!!

Peanut said...

You're home! Yay!!!
x Asha

Birgit said...

Welcome back Patti! Can't wait to hear about your high sea adventures. I can't believe I was the winner of your blog candy and I am over the moon excited about this! Thank you!!

Jeanne said...

Welcome home, Patti! So happy to "see" you again. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip. Big happy congratulations to the winner of the blog prize. Have fun shopping, Birgit. As for snow...we are part of the same storm system I think. We are on the fringe, but we went from 80 on Wednesday to 30s yesterday. Quite the drop, eh? LOL Happy weekend to you!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I hope your vacation was all you wanted it to be. So glad you got back and safely before the snow hit. We are having a blizzard here as well. But I guess it is time for Winter now, and as pretty as it is to look at I am no longer the fan of Winter that I used to be when younger. I am more of a stay at home person now this time of year. But I do enjoy making snowy scenes on my cards.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!