Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Serendipity Stamps December Blog Hop #1





The very best time of the month - is time for Serendipity Stamp's Blog Hop.  As a design team member I get to showcase some of the amazing product available at the Serendipity Stamps store.

When you hop with us you increase your chances of winning the $20.00 gift certificate to the Serendipity Stamps Store that one randomly selected commenter will win!!   You may leave your comments through Sunday.  Mary will announce the name of the winner on the SS blog on Monday December 18th.

I have two cards to share with you today.  My first card uses this month's Stamp of The Month, "Steeple" image.   I began by sponging some pink dye ink directly to my card base in an ombre - dark to light pattern.  Next I stamped the Steeple image in the same pink dye ink in the center.  Then I cut a panel for the top and stamped my sentiment.  I cut the panel in three sections, discarding the center section.  All that was left to do was pop the panel pieces up with foam tape and attach them, and my clear sequins, to the card.  Fast and easy and oh so dreamy : )



My next card features a Trio of Penguins floating on a block of ice : )  

These are just two cards created for this hop so please make your way to the rest of the team's blogs and get ready to be inspired! because Serendipity Stamps has some pretty COOL! products to offer! : ) 



For your convenience I have supplied a list of the Serendipity Stamps Design Team with links to their blogs.

Patti Kehl (that's me)

Please visit the Serendiptiy Stamps Store where you will find these and other great products including the Stamp Of The Month "Steeple".  As always the Stamp Of The Month is 50% off.  





Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Patti

Supplies:

21 comments:

Glennis F said...

LOve the pink stamping!

Lyn said...

Patti these are gorgeous, those penguins are just the cutest. Hope your well :)

I Card Everyone said...

There is something so sweet about pink on a Christmas card, Patti ... these two are especially darling!
=]

Jeanne said...

Beautiful first card. That sliver of the church is so pretty. The penguins make me smile. They look so festive and happy. Great job on these cards! Love the pink throughout!

cm said...

Your steeple card is lovely, especially in pink! And your trio of penguins...oh my stars! Cutie-patooties in every way! Once again, you've dazzled with your showcases!
Hugs~c

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic and wonderful cards. I own that Steeple stamp and used it on cards this year too!

Linda said...

Awesome cards, Patti. Love the first one. So pretty in pink.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! Love the Steeple design in pink, and the penguins are adorable!

Mac Mable said...

Such an elegant and pretty first card...love the pink x Fun second and third card x

Late Blooming said...

The first one is a very unique take . Thanks.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you've tucked the church in between the side panels, lovely card Patti! And those penguins are just too cute and fun!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...love all your wonderful cards! Those penguins are as cute as can be, just love their sweet expressions!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is so pretty! I love how cheerful and fun it is! Very pretty!

McStamper said...

Wonderful cards. Love the design of the Steeple card.

cghundley said...

Lovely card with
the steeple and
the penguins are
adorable.
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

Now I know I need this steeple image!!
Love your cards.

lynn said...

Ah..that steeple...I am liking that..interesting technique, I will have to try...cute penguins...

Pat Gasko said...

Pretty in Pink for the first card. Love the Penguins so cute.

Mary Holshouser said...

Interesting idea in the first card.
Gives dimension to the card. The
coloring is great.
The little penguins are darling.
thanks for sharing.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

All your cards are absolutely lovely ! The cotton candy pink is so soft ! margessw@icloud.com

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh these are all fabulous Patti, the pink church is my favourite, love it!