Saturday, April 14, 2018

Merry Monday and CASology

The weather is more like Christmas time than spring time! so here is a card to snub spring! and celebrate the birth of the King of kings and Lord of lords!! : )




These three kings, as well as the borders of my card, were embossed with copper embossing powder on a cream card stock panel.  I stamped the sentiment using a rust colored dye ink, added the ribbon and attached the whole thing to my card face using foam tape.  Easy and elegant : )

My card was inspired by two challenges today.  Merry Monday, where the challenge is to include a ribbon on your card, and CASology where the key word is "Believe".



I wish my blog had feel-a-vision so that you could touch this pretty ribbon.  It is a sparkly champagne color and is one I have horded for years.  LOL  All this time I've saved ribbons that I rarely use on my cards anymore.  I have decided to challenge myself to start pulling out these treasured embellishments and patterned papers that I have saved for the perfect occasion! and actually use them!! : ) Thanks a bunch to the gals at Merry Monday for the challenge and for getting me to share my pretty ribbon.



And thank you to the uber talented team at CASology! for their great challenge too.  I can't think of anything more important to believe in than Jesus!! : ) woo hoo

So.... what happened when my dog went to the flea circus?....He stole the show! LOL...get it?

Have a wonderful weekend and if you happen to have sunshine - please send me some I will e-mail you my address!!

Penny Black supplies used:

40-347 we Three Kings






BIG (((HUGS)))








12 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Patti...absolutely LOVE your card! That image is FABULOUS and I think I NEED it!! So elegant in the copper too and that beautiful ribbon finishes it off perfectly! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

Jeanne said...

Superb card, Patti. What a beauty. I sure do like your style. And your corny jokes sure do make me smile. Thanks! Wish I could help on the sunshine. Can we make a trade? We'd like a little more moisture in my neck of the woods. Pretty please? Hugs!

Linda said...

Patti, so beautiful and elegant. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Yummy ribbon below the copper embossed wisemen! So glad you could join us at Merry Monday!!

Mac Mable said...

Great snub to Spring! Such a classy and elegant card and so very CAS and absolutely beautiful x

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card Patti, that's such a fab image.
Hope Spring comes to you soon, we'd our first proper feel of it and it's wonderful!

Lisa Elton said...

I love the simplicity of this Patti, it's just fabulous! Yes yes yes, to your request for those froggie stamped images...now if I can only remember to do it LOL!!

Bobby said...

So elegant, Patti. One would normally think gold but the copper is unexpected and stunning with your champagne ribbon.

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful CAS card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your card and I am thinking more about Christmas as well these snowy days. Your card is so beautiful and elegant looking and that simple design is so gorgeous!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

I seriously love the copper and cream! This is such an elegant, gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

Bobby said...

Congrats on your HM at Merry Monday. I'm in good company. :)