Monday, October 22, 2018

It's not goodbye..... it's see you later.



My card today is for the family of Melissa Lane.  Melissa, owner of Honey Bee blog was one of Blogland's sweetest members.  She passed away suddenly at the age of 47.  I never got the opportunity to meet Melissa but she touched my life in the correspondence we enjoyed and especially by her love for Jesus.   My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

The team at STAMPlorations is hosting a special tribute to Melissa.  I hope you will visit and enjoy seeing some of her beautiful creations.  Perhaps you would like to send a Butterfly to her family as well.

See you later, Melissa.


BIG (((HUGS)))







All supplies by Penny Black
Eloquence #30-162
Flowing Butterflies -51-444

12 comments:

Patti said...

Thank you for stopping by. : )

Shery Russ said...

Beautiful butterfly card, Patti. Thank you so very much for celebrating Melissa's life with us!

Lisa Elton said...

So soft and delicate Patti, beautifully done!

Vikki H said...

a precious tribute and card, Patti!

Carole Z said...

Beautiful card Patti, such very sad news , hugs Carole xxx

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a gorgeous card and in memory of a wonderfully talented lady. I remember seeing her cards often.

Bobby said...

So soft and pretty, Patti.

Judy1223 said...

Beautiful card, beautiful tribute. Thanks for sharing, Patti.

Darnell said...

A soft serene card, just perfect for Melissa. I adore it, Patti, and I know her family will, too. Hugs, Darnell

Jeanne said...

Such a beautiful card, Patti. I'm sure Melissa's family will be touched by your thoughtfulness. Thank you so much for sharing!

*Vicki* said...

Such a soft and pretty design! The butterflies are so elegant and this is a stunning tribute to her Patti! HUGS

Nora Noll said...

This card is breathtaking. I LOVE the inked background and the way you used that die cut. Lovely card.