Monday, April 8, 2019

Inspired: Praise



I can always find reasons to Praise the Lord!  

This is the third card in my personal "Inspired" mini series.

It is a little difficult to see in this picture but I started by masking a rectangle in the center of my top panel and stenciling some polka dots in turquoise ink.  Next I removed the mask and stamped my floral image over the polka dots in the same turquoise ink.  The rest came together easy peasy!!

I hope that you are finding the joy of the Lord in whatever things you face today.


BIG (((HUGS)))






Supplies:
Dotlets #25-007 Stencil by Penny Black
Butterfly Garden Cling by Serendipity Stamps
Inspired: Mini Praise stamp set by Papertrey Ink
Inspired: Praise die

12 comments:

Jeanne said...

So beautiful. Thank you for sharing, Patti!

Birgit said...

Love this Patti! I can always find reasons to give praise too!!

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL my friend! And I too can ALWAYS find reasons to praise the Lord each day...like the warm sunshine coming through my craft room window and laying warmth on my face...thank you Lord, I love you too! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Amen Patti, I agree! This is CAS prettiness. You know I had to zoom in to see those soft sweet polka dots, it's a weakness, I know!!

Barbara said...

So good to see a card that reminds us of all that we need to be thankful for. Even better when it is received. I love your "inspired" mini series.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I too feel so blessed and give praise to the Lord. Your card is so gorgeous! After careful study I did pick out the faint polka dot design. Your stamping over them was awesome...so more or less two layers with the sentiments added too. I like that idea.

Vikki H said...

The simplicity but elegance of using one color and your design sense create memorable cards, Patti. This card is so lovely and affirming. PTL always for He is Good! I need to get this PTI inspired series out of the box.

Kim Heggins said...

Love your beautiful card...those colors are simply wonderful.

Mac Mable said...

So elegant, so beautiful and a very special sentiment x

Bobby said...

Your inspiring cards are wonderful, Patti.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Me too, Patti, every day! Gorgeous card, beautiful sentiment, and such a pretty colour!

Kara Lynne said...

It gives me great encouragement to hear people praising the Lord! Thank you! Such a beautiful card, Patti!