Saturday, February 21, 2009





I Love! my Big Shot!! which was a Christmas gift from my good friends at Organized Chaos - my LSS. And I just fell in love with Stampin' Ups new exclusive Sizzix dies. This little sewing kit was made with the "Bigz Top Note" It was super easy to make!. I think Lisa has posted some others that I made on her blog - check it out : )

To make the flowers on most of these I used my Cricut machine (love that thing!) - but on the pink one I used a purchased felt flower. I also used a couple of miscellaneous stamps. You can do yours any way you like! Try one they are easy peasy!!

I'm working on a couple of other ideas using this Bigz Top Note so check back again! : )

TYFL Patti

3 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

So so cute! What a great idea to make a little sewing kit!

Janice W. said...

Hi Patti,
These sewing kits are "sew" darn cute!!! Love them!
Janice

Mary said...

great idea, thanks