Thursday, June 11, 2009

CPS119 and Thank you!!


Here is a fun Thank you card I made for my friend, Theresa. Theresa is a Close To My Heart demonstrator and an "honorary sister" : ). She was so sweet to give me the "Be Yourself" stamp set for my birthday!! I love it. There are 8 wild girls and 6 fantastic sentiments in this set. Love it!! Love Theresa!! : )

I thought this chick needed some Retro paper and so I used an oldie but a goodie from SEI called "Beatnik Boy". My tab was cut using QuicKutz and the teeny little Thank you stamp is also from CTMH. I topped it all off with a piece of denim trim I bought at Walmart.

My design for the card was a response to the CPS challenge this week. I almost didn't take this challenge because I was not sure I wanted to do a long thin card for Theresa but I really think this image goes great on a long thin card!! I hope you think so too.

Have a great day and don't forget to check out Theresa's web site and the CPS challenge blog.

Patti

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Patti I love this card! It's perfect and I love how you chose to make it tall and thin.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah!! I love that girl! And the card is so cool,Sorta mod- retro-ish. And you know I love the tall thin cards. Perfect for this stamp.

perfect as always!

RDH said...

Great card Patti!!! That image and pp go perfectly together!!