Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fabulous!!

"Fabulous" is the name of this cute little digi I purchased from Mo's Digital Pencil and so she is!!
I really love the digis from this amazing artist!! I also love the "instant gratification" I get when buying digis.  I love the prices and how you can go from shopping to creating in literally minutes!  I'm really getting hooked on digis.

The papers I used are from a company called Pebbles this particular pattern series is "Walnut Grove".  I liked the banners printed on the paper.  I wanted to follow that theme so I added some "banners" to the bottom right of my card - as well as on the inside!  
I actually drew the lines on this polka dot paper inside my card and added the little banners.  The sentiment is from CTMH set #D1497.
I had lots of fun with this little gal! I even gave her glasses some dimension using CTMH's Liquid Glass. I hope my great niece, Macie Ann, will like this card because I will be shipping it off to her in Washington today!! Macie will be 13 years old in a week.  I might be a bit out of touch with what 13 year old girls like but at least in my heart this sweetie pie kind of looks like her!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Patti

3 comments:

Peanut said...

Eeek! What a cute card, Patti. Adorable image, beautifully coloured and I love that you took the banners to the inside too! Fabulous!
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Carole Z said...

This is so cute Patti, I love Mo's images and you have coloured her beautifully, love the inside too! Hugs Carole Z X

Unknown said...

Love this card Patti. I think anyone could enjoy this card even if it does not look like her :) I love the banners. I have been wanting to do more with them.