Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Betting on Serendipity Stamps Blog Hop!



Hello friends : ) I BET you are glad you stopped by today! giggles  Isn't this just the sweetest stamp/die set!?

Twice monthly our fearless leader, Mary, Owner of Serendipity Stamps, hosts a Blog Hop. This is the time of the month you get to take in some delicious "eye candy" while hopping to the Design Team member's blogs.  When you leave a comment you will automatically be entered in a drawing for a $20.00 gift certificate to the Serendipity Stamps store!  When you comment at each DT member's blog your chances to win are increased so let's get hopping! : )


Ann Wong has joined us as a Guest Designer this month.  Please join me in welcoming her. You can see Ann's work at "It's All About The Colors" blog 

Patti Kehl  (that's me)
When you have visited each DT's blog please head over to the SS store where you will find this beautiful Stamp of The Month on sale at 50% off!






Thank you for stopping by! and have a wonderful day!

Patti

Supplies:

Playing Card Sentiments
Playing Cards and Suits Dies

18 comments:

Mac Mable said...

So classy and love the white on white with the hint of colour on the gorgeous sentiment x

Jeanne said...

Fabulous card, Patti! I think the white on white looks amazing and it allows that sentiment to really shine. I also like how you staged your photo with the die cuts in playing card colors. Terrific work! :)

Carole Z said...

Love the white on white card Patti and what super sentiment.. will be in touch soon, it's so hot here I haven't looked at a screen or tablet in days, outside of work! Hugs Carole Z xx

Amy Marshall said...

What a great card. Love the all white except the sentiment.

I Card Everyone said...

While two of a kind isn't a great hand in poker, it sure makes for a fun card, Patti! Just so fun... makes me...
=]

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your fun card, Patti! We're going to Vegas next month and this card would be perfect! Love this fun idea!

Sue D said...

Sweet sentiment and I like the white on white.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the white on white textured look! Great card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fantastic card you created. White on white with the pop of color is so lovely!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun card. Love the splash of color from the sentiment. TFS

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE the white on white with this card. SO cool!! And That sentiment in the different colors is fabulous!

Marcia Hill said...

Love white on white cards and what a FUN one this one is with just a hint of color in the sentiment! This is definitely a make you smile card Patti!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

I love this card!! We play cards with my parents all the time, this makes me think of them. This is FUN Patti!

McStamper said...

Love your white on white card with the touch of color sentiment. Very creative idea.

Birgit said...

I always love white on white and this card is so fun!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the tone-on-tone.
The suits for playing cards
is a fun die. I can see
lots of cards and other
fun items coming from them.
thanks for sharing.

*Vicki* said...

Hello my friend! Wow, I just love the white on white card design! Such a cute set and that sentiment really pops nicely on your CAS style card! Beautiful work as always! ;) HUGS

Renee's ramblings said...

What an exceptional card, Patti! The red and black dies scattered at the bottom of the picture really make your subtle bg design look even classier!