Monday, September 18, 2017

Simply a peek!!



I am so happy and blessed to be a "Simplicity Sister" for Penny Black's Simplicity blog.  I not only love creating with Penny Black products - I truly love the inspiration I get from my fellow DT members.  Please take a minute to visit, some of my "sisters", Therese Schaffer, Marion Vagg and Mayline Jung's blogs. These girls have style!!   : ) 





Today I am hoping to tempt you to visit the Simplicity blog with a Sneak Peek at a card I created to highlight some terrific Penny Black product.  Why not head on over and see my whole card : )  I'd love it if you could leave a comment too! it blesses my socks off when you do.  Oh how poetic! giggles

Thank you so much for stopping by.

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oooh...the peek looks great! Off to check out the full card. ;)

Birgit said...

Your sneak peek is certainly effective! I'm off to check out your post!

Lisa Elton said...

Ohhhh, she's cute! On my way to check out your card!

Bobby said...

Already checked the card and left a comment on PB but I need to say more, Patti. I love how the polka dots run in the opposite slant from the frame, and your coloring on that little girl is fabulous. Such a sweet, sweet card.

Carole Z said...

Patti, this is just the cutest card! Just off to check the full post, hugs Carole Z X

Maclina Duglas said...

So beautiful card. Loved this card. Amazing creation. Sneak Peek at this card is a justified quote. Great share.
Montessori Scale

Karen Dunbrook said...

such an adorable card...great layout too!
Karen