Sunday, November 11, 2018

Freshly Ironed Shirt

Hello friends : ) Today I want to share a card I created inspired by the  Freshly Made Sketches challenge.




I needed a thank you card for my BFF's Mom who recently sent me some new shirts!! This mom is so sweet.  She often sends a little gift assortment to my BFF and almost always includes something for me.  It is cool stuff like multi colored shower caps or little jackets for your lemon wedges or my favorite toothpaste! It's wild!! I guess she just shops for bargains and then passes them along.  Well, when my friend returned from spending several weeks with her Mom she brought me several bran new shirts that her Mom had been collecting for me!!  : )



Here is the Thank You card I will be sending her : ) and the card I will be entering in the FMS challenge. Perhaps you will join me in the gallery too!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day.

BIG (((HUGS)))







Supplies:
Stitched Mats: Circles by Lil' Inker Designs
Shirt die by Quickutz - retired
Petite Places:School by Papertrey Ink


14 comments:

Patti said...

On a recent flight, an elderly passenger kept peering out the window. Since it was totally dark, all she could see was the blinking wingtip light. Finally, she rang for the flight attendant.

I’m sorry to bother you she said but I think you should inform the pilot that his left-turn signal has been on for some time!! : )


Lyn said...

Love the joke :). Nice to see someone spoiling you with little gifts and how awesome is the thank-you card your going to send <3

ddc designs said...

What an absolute adorable card! And thanks for the giggle about the turn signal 😊 Cheers, Dotty

Linda Callahan said...

This is as sweet as can be! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and oh so sweet card Patti! And how sweet that someone is spoiling you...fun, FUN!! :0)

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a thoughtful lady. And I love the card you made her.

I Card Everyone said...

Perfection! which is needed for someone so very sweet, who knows what makes you smile... xx
=]

Jeanne said...

How fun for you to be the recipient of love from your bff's mom. That is so sweet. Your lovely and sweet card is likely to make her smile with joy. Thanks, too, for sharing that funny joke! :) You are a peach!

Mac Mable said...

How sweet of your bff's mum to send you these kind and very thoughtful gifts. One super cute card and so perfect and also so thoughtful on your behalf X

Amy O said...

What a perfectly personalized card! I love the clean design. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh this is such a darling card!! Love the little pink shirts and your wonderful story too!! Moms are awesome!! :) HUGS

Lisa Elton said...

Well she sounds like a real peach! Your thank you card is darling and she's going to love it!

Vikki H said...

What a treasure your extra "mom" is in your life! Who wouldn't love surprises like this? This shirt die made a perfect thank you card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Well that is so thoughtful of her! Love your cute card and awesome paper-piecing!