Thursday, May 16, 2019

Penny Black has gone wild!



Hello friends : )  Yep! you heard it here first.... or something like that : )  Penny Black has gone wild with the most adorable images evah!! Check it out!!




Grey is for Elephants : ) I wanted the only pop of color to be the flowers in the "vase" so I let my card stock color and my elephant be just a soft grey. Really soft and pretty but kind of ok for a "guy card" too I think. : )



An easy peasy and super fun shaker card for my turtle loving great nephew!!



The next two cards were my favorites to create I think.  I really got hooked on two Radiant Neon ink pads and stenciled these backgrounds to highlight these images that I L.O.V.E!!



The Wonky Squares die reminded me of giraffe spots! so I created a stencil by cutting the die from vellum paper and walla!!



I am being featured today on the Penny Black blog.  I really hope you will pop over and have a look. My cards are all the same as what I have posted here today but if you go you will get to see Milla's cards! one of my "sisters" from the Simplicity Sisters blog.  Milla is not only sweet she is a talented card maker! You won't want to miss her cards.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!  : )

BIG (((HUGS)))






Be Happy #30-583
Go Wild #30-585
Dotlets Stencil #25-007
Wonky Squares #51-424
Happy Hugs #30-524
Love and Cuddles #30-556
Love and Cuddles Cut Out #51-542

12 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Patti what delightful cards - love how you have used the images in so many different ways - and I love the background behind the giraffe - that is inspired
Blessings
Maxine

Birgit said...

Oh my word Patti, these are all adorable! I'd love to have planters that look like these in my house. My daughter is a turtle lover too and she would love your sweet turtle card too!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Patti! You always have an amazing selection of creations to share with us!! I really enjoy the cheery colors and that turtle shaker is fabulous!! Thanks for the smile today! HUGS

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous cards....all of them, super cute and wonderful x. Your nephew is going to love the creative shaker turtle card x

Jill said...

You sure are keeping us inspired with this Full Bloom release, Patti! I love each of these so much I can't even pick a fave!! Sending hugs your way!!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Patti...every one of these cards is absolutely ADORABLE and totally made me smile!! You are so talented my friend...LOVE them all!! :0)

Vikki H said...

What a sweet group of cards! oh, my budget can't stand the cuteness! Each setting is so well conceived and shows off your whimsical style.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These cards are all so fantastic and I love all the stenciling you did on some of them. You make me want to own all of those images. So I would say you certainly did your design team job well!

Jeanne said...

Your cards a such a delight, Patti! I adore the animal vases for the plants (succulents?). SO pretty and so fun! Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs!

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for giving me smile after smile while gazing at these adorable cards!

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh I love your funky critter cards Patti! And all so beautifully designed and so different!

Ile said...

Good read and insights. Can I make them with perforated paper sheet?