Monday, May 6, 2019

So Much Sweetness with Penny Black



Today I have the honor of being featured on the Penny Black blog with these sweet cards I created using Penny's newest release:  Full Bloom.


Even though there is not a complimentary die with this sweet envelope filled with flowers it was very easy to fussy cut out. I added some gold thread that I stitched on to the card face.  Sweet and easy as pie!

The supplies I used for this card:
#30-570 Bunches for You  
#30-555 Family Sentiment. 
I created a hand made stencil using a 3.75" circle cut from vellum - inked with yellow (not green) dye ink.
I colored the flowers with Copic markers.


I fell in love with this darling set!! I created this card for a long time friend whose DIL is about to deliver her first granddaughter.  I wanted to give this the softest and pinkest look I could so I created clouds using pink dye ink!! The sentiment is not only darling it is so true!! LOL

The supplies I used for this card:
#30-556 Love & Cuddles
#51-542 Love & Cuddles Cut Out
#30-555 Family Sentiment
#51-486 Stitched XOXO die
I colored the elephants with Copic markers



I loved the pink clouds so much in the previous card that I decided to do the same with this card for my adopted Mom.

The supplies I used for this card:
#30-556 Love & Cuddles
#51-542 Love & Cuddles Cut Out

Colored with Copic markers


I think there are so many many things you can do with this great set!! I used it in two different ways to give a glimpse at the versatility.  I can picture either of these cards being perfect for a surprise party or even an announcement of a new baby!

The supplies I used for this card:
#30-568 A Secret
#51-442 Window Treatments Colored with pink dye ink
Image colored with Copic markers


The supplies I used for this card:
#30-568 A Secret
Image colored with Prisma Pencils and shaded with Gamsol
Popped up panel sponged with dye ink

I hope you will check out all the incredible inspiration on the Penny Black blog this whole month as designers from all over blogland share cards they have made using this fantastic new release!! As a matter of a fact please come visit me on Thursday because I will again feature cards from this new release... this time...  "Cards for Boys"!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

BIG (((HUGS)))








10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Patti I love these cards - the way you have used these stamps is amazing - Love the Grandma one the most, as I am known as Grandma, (shorted to Mama most of the time)
Blessings
Maxine

Birgit said...

Wow Patti! You've been one busy gal! These are all darling but my heart swells with the sweet grandma elephant. Soooooo cute!!!

Jeanne said...

What a fantastic set of cards you've created, Patti! I adore them all. The images are so sweet and unique in their own ways. The colors are soft and lovely. The pink clouds send me over the moon. Wonderful, wonderful work, my talented friend!! :) Hugs!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh Patti...every one of these cards is absolutely FABULOUS!! You had me at the first one with the softly colored big circle and gold stitching, and then the pink clouds on the 2nd and 3rd cards along with that ADORABLE elephant image and the teddy bear too! And of course the last 2 cards are also just as sweet as can be! You really outdid yourself with this release my friend and I can't wait to see what you do for the "boy" cards!! :0)

Vikki H said...

Love your set of cards today! The bright yellow flowers surrounded by the pale yellow circle is so pretty! All the critters are adorable and your "secret" cards made me laugh! Great job, my sweet friend and looking forward to blue Thursday.

*Vicki* said...

Wow Patti! All of these are brilliantly done! Love each and every image! I cannot choose a favorite at all, but the bright colors really catch my eye! You've done a stunning job with all of these sweet lady! HUGS

I Card Everyone said...

I did a bit of drooling over there already, Patti... but thanks for a second look this morning! You are one amazing cardmaker, my friend!
[love this secret keeper behind curtain number four the very mostest! xx]
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

So much awesomeness in these cards. I love them all. I especially laughed at the sentiment with the Mama and baby elephant. As a Grandma I think it might not be true! LOL But a lot of family ask me things so they must think that is the case. Thanks for sharing all this array of wonderful cards. Have a great week now.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I am completely smitten with each and every one of these!! I had to giggle at the sentiment on the elephant card. Sounds like something Sweet P might say ;)

Anonymous said...

These cards are so pretty. Thank you for sharing them, they provide an amazing inspiration for a DIY card project.

Afaq | Paperchase Discount Codes