Saturday, February 13, 2010

CPS 153 by Papertrey Ink




My absolute favorite papercraft supply company is Papertrey Ink. I really love their products, their incredible ideas and their entire design team. If you have never spent time hanging out at the Papertrey Ink blog and the designer's individual Blogs I recommend you take the time to go and get your fill of EYE CANDY!! : ) This week at CPS the sketch is sweet! The sponsor for the challenge is Papertrey Ink!! so it is a winning combination!! Here is my "take" on this weeks challenge. A card that was inspired (lifted) from the archives of Papertrey Inks : )
I created this card using papers by Bo Bunny for my daughter, Sarah, who I truly love deerly!!
Thank you for looking!!
Patti

6 comments:

Janice W. said...

Patti this is just darling! You do such nice work! I love the scallop trim you added. Those little details you add make your cards so special!

GiftsByHeidi said...

That is super cute. Love the papers and the deer image. I love papertrey ink's designs too. They make some gorgeous products.

Suzanne :O ) said...

how adorable! that line makes me giddy, it's so cute! I love the card you made with the tab and the pocket- so fun! :D

nermalski said...

Love the card. The paper is so adorable and the image works perfectly.
JEss

Anne said...

OMG this is tooooo cute-love everything about it!

Anonymous said...

This tops the adorable charts! Love the card, the paper... the image the sentiment. absolutely marvelous!