Friday, February 12, 2010

February Calendar Page



I just love my February calendar page! (can I say that?) I used a black & white patterned paper by Scrapbook Walls and over laid it with a 12 x 12 cut out paper by Li'l Davis. The cut out paper is delicious! with a variegated color going from a lighter shade to a darker shade at as you go to the bottom of the page. I really like the cut out papers and have recently begun to experiment with creating my own 12 x 12 cut out using the Cricut Expression! If I have good success I will post some of my papers here later.
I used "A Child's Year" for the sweet little cut out. I used the "Paper Doll Dress Up" cartridge and the "Designer's Calendar" cartridges all by Provo Craft. I love all of these cartridges!! some I own and some I've borrowed from my friend. The ones I don't have I hope to own soon : ) For the three hearts I used an Embosslit die by Sizzix. These little hearts were easy peasy because they cut and emboss at the same time!
After my photos were taken I added my pictures - I also added some soft subtle accents to the actual calendar page and some hearts to accent the date of the birthday dates of my friends and family.
February celebrates our son, Jeremy, grand daughter, Melanie, nephew, Patrick, great nephews, Bo & Zane and friends Missy, and Janice. A great big Happy Birthday to everyone who celebrates in February!!

2 comments:

Janice W. said...

Hi Patti,
I love your February calendar page! The silhouette is so precious! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Janice

nermalski said...

I thought that was a cricut silhouette. Love it.
Your pages are perfect.
JEss