Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sweet!



Here are some sucker holders I made for my grand daughter's pre-school class. They were really fun and easy. I kind of measured my sucker and folded and snipped until I got the holder the way I wanted it. I punched out the square piece in the front and did the same inside my CTMH "friends forever"sentiment. I glued a piece of acetate inside the treat holder, added my sucker and glued it all together. I had found these little heart rings a few months ago at a local thrift shop - so I slid a ring on each child's treat. The face of the ring comes off and exposes a little heart stamp : ). At the last minute I added the ribbon across the face of the window - up til that addition it was just "ok" once the "Be my Valentine"ribbon was attached I decided I was done! : )

Thank you for looking and Happy Valentines Day!

Patti

3 comments:

Jessie said...

They are adorable Patti! I'm sure the kids loved them! Hope you had a lovely Valentine's day :)

Anonymous said...

These are Wonderful Patti!! Wow,all that detail!! I may have to lift this from you & use it for my son's class next year. :)

Eva Johnston

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Patti. What an adorable treat for the kids. I bet she was extra popular that day at school. And I'm sure they went over in a huge way. You are so sweet.