Monday, November 25, 2013

Excitement is in the air!!

It is a tremendously exciting and busy time for Diane and I in our perspective "neckStyles™ factories" : ) Our sewing rooms and even our living rooms, sometimes, begin to bulge with all the scarves we've sewn in preparation for the Christmas Shopping season. 

We have completed all of the craft shows for the year that we will participate in and so for the next month (plus) we will be putting all of our focus on our Etsy shop and caring for our on-line customers.

We have a some BIG releases of all new scarves coming out this week and next week along with a super duper sale!! Starting tomorrow it's our "Buy Three Get One FREE!!" sale - all of our customers seem to really love it when we offer this sale.  : )


Today I will be putting the finishing touches on a special gift that we will be including with each order.  We always put a special treat in each box we ship but for the holidays we will be changing it up a bit : )   I will tell you it involves paper! LOL and as soon as I can I will shoot some pictures and post them. These new thank you treats will begin going in boxes tomorrow!

Today I am posting this sweet - simple little card that sums up the outstanding! friend and business partner I have in Diane.  I made this card for her.  She truly is a one of a kind friend.

Have a wonderful day!!

Patti


No comments: