Sunday, November 17, 2013

Very Vintage Gift Box series



Hello friends : )   Happy Sunday.  I hope that it is sunny in your world.  We are under VERY cloudy skies today! Looks like a great day for homemade soup!! yummmm
Here is another set of cards that I created to go in my sister's gift box.  I really love this guy! He just wants to be somewhere else! LOL like perhaps out hunting as it appears that he is holding a rifle bag in his hand. 
I created this as an anniversary card in the gift I've been highlighting here for the last several posts. Both the 6 x 6" and 3.5 x 2.5" gift enclosure card were created using the Graphic 45 paper.  The clock and the small image were actually stickers.  I like to take stickers and "un-stick" them by putting powder on the back.  That way I can layer or pop them up with a foam dot to give them added dimension.  I even "popped" up a sticker on the inside of the card,

Have a wonderful sun shiny day - even if it is only in your heart!! 
Patti

No comments: