Sunday, December 15, 2013

Bob made me do it!

Ok... not really I came up with this on my own!!




Here is a birthday card for my sister-in-law, Mary Kay.  I selected the vintage papers from Graphic 45 because she has admired them in my recent blog posts.  I thought these ladies looked like they might be gossiping so I was "inspired" to add this sassy sentiment all on my own! Bob really didn't have anything to do with it heehee.  I thought a little black feather boa embellishment was in order to capture "their" naughty behavior. : )



I hope I will still be Kay's favorite sister-in-law after she receives this card! *wink*

The card design was taken from the MojoMonday  sketch 323.  Please blurf on over to Mojo Monday's blog for some wonderful inspiration!

Join me in wishing Mary Kay a Happy Happy Birthday!

Patti


1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a fabulous vintage birthday card! I love the image, and that fluffy black feather looks perfect!