Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tags!

3" Oval cut with Nestabilities by Spellbinders. Gold 1.25 " glitter covered cardboard snowflake is from a bag of confetti sold at Wal-Mart.  To & From images are Clear Art stamps "Mini Memories".

Felt Penguin stands approximately 1.25" tall - purchased at Joann Fabric and Crafts. To & From images are from CTMH (D1497). Paper is from my scrap bin.

This red glitter covered cardboard snowflake was also in the bag of confetti that was purchased at Wal-Mart.  This snowflake is approximately 1.25" and sits on black cardstock from my scrap bin. Finished size of this tag is 2.25 x 1.5.

The blue cardstock measures approximately 1.75" and was cut on my Cricut using "A Child's Year" cartridge.  The snowman was punched from an EK Success hand held punch

The finished size of this tag is 4 and  7/8" x 1.75".  The mustache was purchased in a bag of 20 count confetti at Wal-Mart.  The To and From images are from CTMH (D1497)

The finished size of this "book fold" tag is 2" square.  The paper is from my scrap bin and the blue plastic snowflake was purchased at Wal-Mart in a bag of 48 count confetti (for only $1.47!) To & From are stamped on the inside of the tag.

The finished size of this "book fold" tag is 2" square.  The paper is from my scrap bin.  I used "Swiss Dots" Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The felt candy piece was purchased at JoAnn Fabrics & Crafts.  These felt pieces from JoAnn's have a sticker back for easy application.  For this tag I added the red ribbon and some red Stickles glitter to make the red of the candy stand out. To & From are stamped on the inside of the tag.

This tag was embellished with Washi Tape, some embossing on the left side and a ribbon from my stash. The finished size of this tag is 3" x 1.75"

3 comments:

Peanut said...

I'm back to take a look at your tags. Am in desperate need of a few and there are some fab ideas here. Thanks for sharing, Patti.
Too cute! What a treat to receive this. Popping in from MIM for a closer look.
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Unknown said...

I have the penguin stampset too! Did most of my cards with it this year, added glitter and had a great time.

Unknown said...

I have the penguin stampset too! Did most of my cards with it this year, added glitter and had a great time.