Sunday, February 28, 2016

Distress?! Not with a little help from our friends!!



Oopie I just noticed the deadline for the challenge at the CASology Challenge Blog and I wanted to enter this card that I made yesterday for it.





This is a NBUS image that I ordered on-line from JoAnn Fabric and Crafts but I have searched for the packaging and I simply cannot find the name of the stamp or the manufacturer. I am sorry - I have tried to Google the image to see if I could find it but I have not had any luck. I will keep looking and edit my post at a later date if I can find it.

Edited to add: I could not find this exact image but a similar image on JoAnn.com where I purchased mine. I believe this is image is from a line by "Stampendous".




The design for my card is inspired by the Just Add Ink Challenge Blog.    I thought this was a sweet sketch!



I made a  "resolution"  when I returned to blogging to enter more challenges!! I have never entered either CASology or Just Add Ink's challenges before but I thought they were both fun and clever!! I hope you will too. And I hope you will visit these great blogs and when you get inspired I hope you'll leave them some sweet love!!

This is my second post today but as I said I wanted to be sure to get my card entered in these challenges.

Have a wonderful Monday!! doing whatever it is you love best : )  Personally I will be cleaning the house ugh! not exciting or fun but that is what Mondays are for! : )

Thank you for stopping by!

Patti

13 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so adorable! What a fun image and you've colored it up beautifully. Those ants are sure in for a fun time!

Ardyth said...

So glad you joined us at CASology - this is a really sweet card!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such a fun design Patti! Loving those pesky little critters carrying off the picnic food! Great colouring too! Have a lovely week! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Nikki Spencer said...

How cute are those images..:0) Fabulous sentiment too! Thanks for joining our 300th Just Add Ink celebration challenge Patti.

Peanut said...

Oh this is sooo adorable, Patti. Although if I did catch ants running away with my lunch, "adorable" would be the word that springs to mind! :)
hugs, Asha

Lisa Elton said...

Looks like those ants are gearing up for a picnic of their own!! This is adorable Patti!

ColourmehappyDi said...

This card would cheer up anyone, Patti. Such sweet & fun images & you've coloured them beautifully. I also like how you used the stitched element to subtly reflect the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink for our 300th challenge. Hope you play along again.
Di

Tina said...

Hahaha, what a fun card! The image is coloured beautifully, I just want to crunch into that apple! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink, I hope we see you again.

Marybeth said...

This card made me smile almost as much as you back in blogland! Adorable and a great challenge for sure!

Helen F. said...

Ha! this is such a fun card, sure to bring a smile to the recipient's face, Patti

Aileen said...

What a cute card, love the ants walking off with the picnic food. Wonderful colouring.

Jane Knudsen said...

This is so cute! Nothing better than a cute ant image! Beautiful coloring! and I love the play on the sentiment! Amazing as usual!!