Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Bring on the Spring!


I was bubbling with excitement when I was asked to create cards featuring some of the wonderful new product from Penny Black's Sweet Spring 2018 release.  This release is busting with the fresh and clean images and dies that I love to use in my cards.  I'm having trouble getting my housework done because I just don't want to stop! : )


I am not sure why but the product picture of the die I used for my cards, "Stitched Stackers" does not show the bonus die that comes with it.  The bonus die is a single 4' metal die.  I show it used on the right side of the picture above.  It truly is a "bonus" I have already used it a couple of times on my cards!

Stitched Stakers #51-416
Parisian Stroll #40-608


Relax & Enjoy #30-218






For the next few weeks I will be basking in the Sweet Spring! even though more snow is in our forecast.  I hope you will enjoy this release as much as I do. : )

Thank you for stopping by! and have a sweet day!

BIG (((HUGS)))








9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Both of your cards are so sweet and so adorable. Great stamp and love those stitched stacker dies. Love the black and white crisp stamping with a hint of colour....gorgeous! x

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, CUTE cards Patti! Love how you added just a touch of pink to the black and white...SOOOOO elegant and just perfect! :0)

Jeanne said...

Oooh la, la! Your cards are tres belle! Love the hint of color and the texture the dies add. Great job!

I Card Everyone said...

I totally understand, Patti ... who could stop with this strolling darling? All gorgeous, my friend!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Patti! I love the subtle colors and darling images. And, I can see why you love that stitched stackers die set. I can see so many reasons for me to want it too!

Bobby said...

I love the soft wash of color on the image, Patti. So dreamy. I noticed the edge embossing right away and wondered how you did it. I'm glad to know it's an addition to the rectangle dies.

Colleen said...

Patti, I am stating to channel my "inner Patti" when making cards! LOL
I love how simple you make things and I of course love all things CAS, so you know I am drawn to your cards! Keep them coming, I am loving them all! You inspire me!!

Loll said...

Beautiful designs for these new images Patti! Love the soft colours and beautiful CAS designs. xx

Lisa Elton said...

You have such an eye for design Patti! The softness of the color you added to this pretty image is perfection!