Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Oh Baby! Serendipity Stamps Blog Hop



In the middle of each month the Design Team members for Serendipity Stamps get to dazzle you with beautiful and creative designs using Serendipity Stamps and Dies! When you hop with us today you will find yourselves visiting paper crafters from California to the Carolinas and... lest we forget!.... Canada! : )  

So what do you say?! let's get hopping!!




In following with our Hop theme this month "Baby Cards" I created this little 4" square card from all white card stock.  I added a top panel that I ran through my Big Shot with a quilted Embossing Folder. The picture doesn't show it well but I wanted to give that soft baby quilt look to my card : ) Next I cut three "Baby" die cuts and glued them together and attached them to the card front.  My flowers might surprise you! This is the stamp I used to create them:


Surprised? I love this Tulip Vase image just as it is but for my card today I didn't use the image as it was designed.  Instead I stamped the image on water color paper - colored the pretty flowers with Ziggys before fussy cutting them out of the vase and adding them to my baby card.  Using partial images this way really stretches your stamp inventory!!


You should have arrived here form Miriam Napier's blog but just in case you snuck in the back door - there is a "Hop Listing Order" below.  Please be sure to hit us all.  You won't want to miss even one blog because there will be a $20.00 gift certificate to Serendipity Stamps store to one lucky, randomly selected, commenter from all the blogs : ) Hoppers can leave comments through 8/21/16. The winner will be announced on Mary's blog on 8/22/16.



I don't know about you but I can't get enough of those beautiful little babies or of Serendipity Stamps' sweet baby themed products! Here is just one more little 4" square card I created using the Baby Bootie and Bow Die as well as an altered "A Little Note" image.

Serendipity Stamps is offering some pretty terrific incentive to get you in the mood to shop!! with a sale for 40% off the highest priced item in your cart. Use code “40fromhigh816” Sale good August 17-21. In addition to that you will enjoy this darling little "Stamp of The Month" at 50% off the regular price!

Click Here and save 50% off this STOM!


Thank you for hopping with us today. If we've inspired you and you want to join the fun we are having please consider joining our Serendipity Stamps monthly challenge where we are looking for Fabric on your card! Just add a swatch of fabric, length of lace or ribbon, or other fabric to your design. Feeling creative? Try stamping on fabric, or die cutting fabric embellishments to add to your design. Whatever you choose just be sure to include at least one Serendipity Stamps image (stamp or die) on your design!




Thank you for "stopping" by today!! I love it when you visit : )

OOPIE! EDITED to add ... I originally said I would announce on Thursday but it's actually Friday LOL So sorry for any trauma this delay might cause! giggles.

Be sure to stop by FRIDAY when I have a SUPER fun and exciting post to share which includes BLOG CANDY!! to celebrate a VERY special announcement!! : )   

Have a wonderful day!
BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

28 comments:

Linda said...

Two beautiful baby cards. Wow, you really has those Ziggy's mastered. Gorgeous flowers.

Marybeth said...

These are just gorgeous ,Patti! Simply beautiful and the word dies are beautiful on your cards.

Peanut said...

Oh wow! These are so lovely and delicate. Perfect baby cards. Thursday, huh? I'll be there!
hugs Asha

Lyn said...

Such gorgeous cards, holding out for Thursday to hear your news :)

Misscricri said...

Two beautiful baby cards.

Jeanne said...

Two beautiful baby cards, Patti! Wow! There's something about white and then the soft colors that just make you want to squeeze a little one. Your cards are so pretty. Excellent use of the tulip image on the first card and such a sweet bootie die on the second. Well done, Patti...wonderfully well done! :)

Birgit said...

Gorgeous cards here Patti! Your coloring skills are amazing!! I wish I could master my zigs like you have.

Diane Jaquay said...

These are so lovely!

Mac Mable said...

Oh Patti the prettiest of cards. Love the embossed blanket and the delicate colours. Clever how you've used part of the tulip and vase stamp. Wow that sweet bootie is adorable. Your cards today have brought a smile to my face, thank you x

cm said...

Look at you, designing the cutest of cute baby cards ever! Innovation +++ with the floral transformation...so incredibly pretty with the white. And those booties? Seriously darling! New parents will treasure these gems, my friend; so wonderfully special!
Hugs~c

PS. I'm at my mom's, enjoying a couple days of spending time with her and, of course, my adorable niece and nephew! Wonder what shenanigans we'll get into today *grin*

Marcia Hill said...

Both of your cards are just precious Patti! I am wowed by your Zig coloring on those gorgeous flowers in the first card...so soft and just perfect for a baby card! Love the simplicity of the 2nd card too and especially the colors! Both are just lovely!! :0)

KT Fit Kitty said...

So delicate and lovely! I like these die-cut card shapes! Your colouring of the tulips looks amazing! Sweet cards - love the baby bootie too!

LauraJane:) said...

SWEETNESS!! I love the scalloped square die for a baby card! Precious tulips and bootie too. I can't WAIT to hear your news:))))

Colleen said...

Patti, these baby cards are just too sweet! I love the white on white...oh and your embossed image on the first one is really striking!! Love your "altered" flowers you colored with zigs...amazing my friend!! Heart Hugs, Col

Jeanne J. said...

Patti I love that you used a non traditional baby image - the flower bouquet and made it soft and dreamy - feminine and elegant all at the same time! Beautiful! The bootie is amazing too - love that you stamped in the same color as the bootie too! It reminds me I need to stamp in color more often!

*Vicki* said...

WOW Patti!! These are both so beautiful, soft and elegant looking!! You've done a beautiful job with these darling cards!! Love the scalloped borders and lovely dies you've used with them!! :) Very creative with the floral image too!! HUGS

Mary Dew Lee said...

Gorgeous Patti! When my girls were born I framed my favorite card or two to hang in their rooms (this was before I stamped so they are store bought cards!). Your tulip card would definitely have been a framer! Love the quilted embossing and the "eyelet" edging that gives a Fabric look to the cards to coordinate with our August Fabric challenge!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful cards. I love white cards with just a little pop of color. TFS

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such wonderful cards. I am back home but still pretty sore.

Vickie Y said...

Gorgeous baby cards! Love the way you used the floral stamp.

Lisa Elton said...

Two crisp fresh baby cards Patti!! Gosh your pink tulips are just gorgeous and I love that sweet die cut bootie. These are fabulous!! Can't wait for the announcement...pins and needles going on here!!

Jen Mitchell said...

These are just so beautiful Patti! I love the CAS white backgrounds along with the colorful flowers and that adorable baby bootie!

Talitha said...

So pretty! The pink tulips are beautiful.

Sarah Ashley Posch said...

Love the white on white and the delicate colors!

I Card Everyone said...

I adore white, and isn't it just perfect for a baby quilt? Your card is stunning, Patti! LOve tulips [I carried them down the aisle!] and you've tinted yours a gorgeous pink! That lime-y green is a current favorite, too! See... told you: masterpieces!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, these are such sweet baby cards and I do love baby cards! I don't have much opportunity to make them these days, darn it. Clever you to cut the tulips off the vase. Such a pretty spray in the corner.

Darnell said...

I can't remember the last time I saw such sweet baby cards, Patti! I love the soft white quilt effect and way to go altering that vase of flowers so beautifully! And that yellow and white - yum - makes me hungry for a slice of lemon meringue pie!! Hugs, Darnell

Leigh Penner said...

These are so pretty!