Monday, August 29, 2016

TINY and Teeny Tiny

Hello Crafty Friends!!



Each month Birgit of Crafting While I Wait blog and Marcia of Marcia's Stampin' Pad blog challenge one another to a private challenge.  Their challenge is to create projects using specific products that they select - they each use the same products and then post to their blogs for all of us to enjoy.  I look forward to their monthly challenges because of the wonderful  inspiration I get from seeing how many ways identical products can be used.  It has been the highlight of my month for quite some time : )

Last month they opened up the challenge to any of us who wanted to join and I jumped at the chance!! I was only a little disappointed when I learned the challenge for this month was to create projects using Papertrey Ink's "Tiny Town" Series.  I don't own a single Tiny Town : ( so I figured I would have to wait for the September challenge to join in.  BUT! as these gals are not only talented - they are SWEET! they allowed me to participate using my 3D products from Papertrey Ink's - "Petite Places" series instead.  AND Marcia popped a Tiny Town "Sweet Shoppe" in the mail for me so I got to fall in love with the Tiny Town Series and subsequently will be needing to go get a JOB! to support my ever expanding Wish List! giggles!

Ok, so I'm gonna STOP "talking! now LOL (Yeah right huh?) and bring on the TINY and the Teeny Tiny for your enjoyment.  I will list the supplies after each project for easy reference.



Tiny Town Sweet Shoppe - filled with sweet treats! 
"Sweet Shoppe" words on the sign were added in Photoshop because I forgot to add a real one before I took my picture.

Supplies used: Tiny Town Sweet Shoppe by PTI , PP from my stash for the roof, Petite Places: Home and Garden for the flower boxes under each window






Gift Card Holder for your favorite coffee lover!

Supplies used:  Petite Places: Main Street by PTI, 4 oz. cup from Webstaurant Store, Colored Straw from Michaels Store, Cup Jacket paper from my stash, Retired sentiment and punch from Stampin Up, 2" scallop die for the top of the cup cut from Nestibilities. Coffee Beans from Starbucks! : )






Assorted greeting cards in a fun presentation for your favorite teacher


Supplies used: Petite Places: School by PTI, Petite Places: Pop Up Trees by PTI, Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe (for the bike) by PTI, "Dotlets" Stencil by Penny Black, Clear Box from ClearBags.Com

You may remember this card I created for Make It Monday on August 9th. See original post and the supplies to create this card  HERE.



What you couldn't know when I shared this card for MIM was that behind the scenes : ) I was working on this little gift box filled with miscellaneous cards - perfect for a teacher gift.









 Sweet Valentine's Day gift

Supplies used: Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe Mini by PTI, Faux Grass from PTI, Petite Places: Pop Up Trees by PTI, Sequin Flowers from Pretty Pink Posh, As much as I hate to admit it the ribbon from Wallmart : p

I created this gift for a friend of mine back in February.  I photographed it before I gave it to her but have not had the chance to post it until now.  I didn't create it new for this challenge but because I had not previously posted it I thought I would share it : )





Versatile Gift Packaging 


Supplies used: Petite Places: Holiday Lane by PTI, Faux Snow from PTI,

Here is another globe that I created previously but have not had the chance to post so I thought I would share it.  We had an Open House for our neckStyles™ scarf business in November last year.  We had a Door Prize Drawing where a participant could win the jar of their choice - either a Gallon jar filled with bows, or  Pint quart jar filled with festive candies, or a Quart jar filled with my homemade Gingerbread Cookies : )

The winner selected the Gallon jar.  Crazy girl! LOL





Holiday place card holders with a SWEET twist!

 Supplies used: Petite Places: Holiday Lane by PTI, Retired Tinsel and Tags by PTI (for the banner), Brush Trees from Michaels, Hinged Tin from PTI









Camping Survival Kit!

NO FUN BEING EMPTY!!!







"Survival Kit" sentiment added in Photoshop.  I had planned to create a computer generated banner with this sentiment on my computer but I just plain forgot! Probably all that chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers I ate while making this went rushing to my blood stream and made me  loopy! : ) 
Supplies used: Petite Places: Happy Camper Mini by PTI, 4 x 4" box purchased from retiring product at Stampin Up



Thank you so very much to Birgit and Marcia for inviting me to be a part of this Fun opportunity to play along with you!! I really enjoyed creating these 3D projects!

Thank you for stopping by to visit! I love it when you do : ) and by all means PLEASE hop over to Birgit and Marcia's blogs and see their HUGELY creative! Tiny Towns : )

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

32 comments:

sandie said...

wow you have been busy! All these projects are a delight. So very creative and look so yummy x

Birgit said...

Oh my goodness Patti, I'm speechless! Every project is so darn adorable and one that I want to CASE. ;0) Each one of these are wonderful gift presentations! The camp survival kit is so adorable and the gift of prize jars is super clever as well. The box of teacher cards are so adorable and perfectly packaged and I also adore the jar with the conversations hearts. The little snow globe is so darling and so are the candy tin place card holders. Super clever!! I could just go on and on! Your photography is fabulous as well. I think I could take a few pointers from you since my photo's are never good. ;0) I'm so glad you joined us and look forward to our next challenge so put your thinking cap on!
Hugs~ Birgit

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...where do I even start Patti? First of all, thank you so much for joining Birgit and I for our monthly challenges...we LOVE having you!! Your little sweet shoppe turned out adorable, but the teeny tiny houses are just over the top FABULOUS! I can't even pick a favorite as they are all so stinkin cute!! I do know that like Birgit said, I want to CASE them all! Love the Christmas jar presentation...I would have gone for the chocolate over the bows though! And the little place card tins with the houses on top are just way too cute...totally in love with those! Probably if I had to pick a favorite is the survival kit...that one just had me smiling big time!! Thank you, thank you Patti for joining us this month...you are a wonderful addition to our monthly challenges!! :0)

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness gracious, Patti! Your work here is phenomenal! When you go in, you go ALL in! And I'm so glad you did. This work is fantastic! Seriously, each project is adorable and thoughtful and generous all at the same time. Wow, wow, WOW! I love how you put together each project. Thank you SO much for sharing and definitely inspiring!! :) Have a happy start to your week. Hugs!

Nancy Penir said...

Oh Patti, these are simply scrumptious!!! Your heart really shows through every sweet detail. Gotta say, the little box (filled of course!) with the camper is a favorite, but truly love every one! And congrats on joining such a talented duo!!!

Happy Dance said...

Oh. My. Gosh!!! When I clicked to open your post, I had no idea what fun was in store! Each and every little bitty creation is just fabulous. Fell madly in love with them all, and especially that Camping Survival Kit. That really made me smile. I could see kids around a campfire being thrilled to see these passed around. WoW! And those place card holders...Brilliant. May just have to CASE those for the holidays! Brilliant one and all. You have got some seriously mad skills, girl! Just fabulous. Bev

Betsy V said...

Patti, these are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I can't even pick a favorite, but if I had to I think it might be the Holiday Lane place card tins. LOVE them!! It just makes me so happy to see others enjoying my products! Again, thanks so much for sharing!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

OMG - those are all totally amazing! Looks like you poured all your love into those projects!

Linda said...

I always look forward to Birgit and Marcia's monthly challenge and now I can also enjoy your inspirations too. These are all so adorable. I have not purchased any of the Petite or Tiny Town sets cause I didn't know what to do with them. You have made so many beautiful gift sets. So lovely....

Jerrie said...

Patti, how fun and cute! It is so fun to see how you created each piece and how you decided to fill the holders. I just love that little coffee shop on top of the to go cup! The jar with the domed lid and scene is so cute! What a neat gift! I love the little mint tins and the camping smore holder was fantastic! What a creative use of your supplies!

Lyn said...

Oh my goodness what a treat it has been to come visit this morning <3, I love every project and I have to say that I am really inspired by the jar of lollies as this year I think it is a wonderful gift idea and might have to case this <3. I need ideas like this for this Christmas :)

Nancy said...

Well, if that wasn't one of the most enjoyable posts to read while sipping my afternoon coffee! Now, if I only could taste one of your homemade Gingerbread cookies, then my day would be complete! I honestly have no words or adjectives to describe your talent at this point! You just inspire and amaze me time after time. That Tiny Town Sweet Shoppe and that school house have my heart! Well done my sweet friend!

Vikki H said...

In total awe, mouth-wide-open, dumbstruck at your post today, Patti! Each picture and petite place a fun delight to behold. My fav is the survival camp box - oh, my what a treat! Thanks for sharing all of these sweet scenes.

Sue said...

Patti, these are so adorable!! I love the camping survival box and the teacher gift topper the best. Your details are outstanding. The holiday toppers are just as beautiful. I'm awestruck!

Nora Noll said...

Oh my word!! All of these are just adorable!! I so want to get these little Petite places myself but every time I want to order, something is always out that I want!! You are just amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent!

Lisa Elton said...

SWEETNESS GALORE!!! I seriously love them all Patti, but the place card holders and the camping survival kit are my faves!! That little box of smores fixins is too much fun!! My uncle would love that so much, he just bought a new camping trailer this summer. Cuteness, cuteness, cuteness, you are so amazingly talented my friend!

Peanut said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I'll be joining you in the hunt for a 2nd job! You are killing me with these super adorable projects, Patti. What is a girl to do but drool and add a couple of pages to that wish list!
HUGS Asha

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, fantastic, adorable, creative, so many adjectives I could use to describe these amazing creations!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Speechless!!!! Love everything you have created, so much wonderful inspiration.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are all so amazing and wonderful! I'm in awe!

Marybeth said...

I just can’t get over all the work you three have been up to. These each take lots of time and love to create and you outdid yourself! I love each and every project you created over the top amazing! The last camper project is just way too cute with the trailer and camping scene. Wow and my hats off to you all!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! One fantastic design after another and all so beautifully done to create special treat embellishments on boxes and other containers. I really love what you did.

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Patti, you have totally overwhelmed me with all of these AMAZING projects! How on earth did you make them? I wouldn't even know where to start! I've never heard of these products before - I don't get out much hehe. Each one is cuter than the next! So impressive! You have blown my mind today! And not only are they the sweetest 3-D projects I've ever seen, but they are all so yummy looking! Bravo on these, Patti, bravo!

Craftychris said...

Wow! And double Wow! So much cute loveliness here! Each and every piece is just wonderful and those cute teeny tiny 3D pieces are just amazing! xxx

Colleen said...

Patti, OMG! These are just so amazing and I could just repeat everything that has been said. I have thoroughly enjoyed scrolling through your post with all your wonderful ideas for using those Petite Places and the tiny towns...you three girls are quite the creative ones! Talk about thinking outside the box!! Thank you for always giving us more than we can even expect!

Darnell said...

I can't even. I mean, really, I'm speechless! You are incredibly talented and AWEmazing, Patti!!! Hugs, Darnell

Kathy Mc said...

Patti, those two knew what they were doing when they invited you to join their challenge. You nailed it even without Tiny Towns. Petite ZpkacesPlacesPlace filled in nicely, especially with your creativity. Loved your camping survival kit filled with everything needed for somemores. Way to go, Patti!

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are all so sweet Patti! Love PTI dies... although I do have a problem with the petite town dies... I have 2 sets and I am struggling with them... can't get the paper out of the tiny dies... so I decided to try the tiny town set which is a bit bigger... anyhow... your projects are amazing! Especially love the teacher's card set with the sweet little school house on the box... the coffee cup topper is amazing too... well done! :)

A splash of color said...

WOW Patti. Hasn't everyone else also said that.. but it's hard to add new ways to say your awesome. These are just great.. you are truly an artist of paper. These are all my favorites.. I'll take one of each for Christmas :) love ya

cm said...

All the commenters beside me have expressed - far more eloquently than I - how awed they are by your projects here. Add me to the list! Completely awed! PTI needs to invite you to their DT immediately! Your showcases are not only sweet, but so 'professional'! I can just image the smile on your face and the joy in your heart as you designed these...Not much PTI in my collection...the shipping to Canada would require me to have at least two more jobs! I'm hoping for one of their 'comment wins' one of these days! Again: truly astounded by the gems here (and you bake gingerbread cookies? Put on the coffee...I'm heading over!)
Hugs~c

Lynne in NI said...

My goodness Patti, you've been so busy, these are AMAZING!! Love them all, especially the snowglobe toppers, they look like fun xx

Becky Halfhill said...

Omg, all of your project's are adorable but I have to try out your survival kit! I have the die for the camper and you've just inspired me to use it!!! Becky