Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Penny Black Simplicity Sister - Christmas in July



I wonder who thought up "Christmas in July"?  I think it was someone who was feeling the heat of the summer and wanted to dream a bit about cooling off! LOL Whoever it was - and for whatever reason you want to pick - my card on Penny Black's Simplicity blog is a fun fresh nod to the coming holidays - though not with ANY desire to hurry them along! : )



I hope my sneaky peek! will tempt you to hop over to see the whole card on Penny Black's Simplicity Sisters blog.

Have a wonderful day!

Patti

6 comments:

Mac Mable said...

So delicate and simply CAS perfection x

Jeanne said...

Oh my, this looks lovely! Off to check it out.

Linda said...

Patti, your card is so serene and elegant. Love it.

Marcia Hill said...

CAS perfection my friend...love it!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

On my way!

Carole Z said...

Just popped over to have a look, but couldn't comment, so I'm back! Absolutely beautiful CAS card, so elegant, love it, hugs Carole Z X