Thursday, July 6, 2017

Seize your Happy!



Hello friends and thank you for stopping by today! I am here to introduce a new challenge at the Seize The Birthday challenge blog where we bring you a new challenge every two weeks.

The "Toppings" this time: 
"Red White & You"  




I love this little Pinata image from Close to My Heart.  I chose blue for my "you" color addition.  As I went searching for a sentiment to add to my card I laughed out loud when I saw this one.  I thought of that Pinata getting wacked time and again to reveal the treats inside and couldn't help making myself laugh.  I'm easy! LOL

Please join me in welcoming Lindsey owner of Bashful Blogging blog.  Lindsey is our Surprise Party Guest for July and August. You can see her wonderful work by following THIS link : )  When you have taken in some eye candy at Lindsey's place I hope you will hop on over to the STB blog where you are sure to be wowed by our uber talented DT and their take on this challenge.

I was so excited to see 122 entries in our gallery during the last challenge! There are some seriously talented ladies in Bogland!

 I hope you will join us and remember that if you are not a toppings kind of gal anything always goes! at STB just so long as it is a Birthday Card : )

Thank you again for stopping by!

Patti


25 comments:

Happy Dance said...

I'm still chuckling, Patti!! I don't think there's a more perfect sentiment for this image whatsoever!! What a fun and happy birthday card. Love this image, and the white panel with its white streamers. Absolutely fabulous!! Bev

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! Jo x

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute card Patti, and yes, I am chuckling over the sentiment too! (Guess that makes me easy too, huh?!!) :0)

Nancy said...

Hey there! Love that cute little piñata too! The touch of color ever so lightly looks wonderful! Great CAS card! Hope you are doing well!

*Vicki* said...

This is just too cute!! :) I love the colors on here along with your littel border for the pinata!! LOL!! HUGS

Lisa Elton said...

What an adorable card Patti! I love the festive garlands supporting that cute piñata. And yes, the sentiment is giggle worthy!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fun and absolutely adorable card! I love that sentiment you've used, so perfect!! :D
xx Ashwini

Mac Mable said...

Yep I laughed out loud too...perfect sentiment for your perfect card x

Birgit said...

Eeep! This is so darling and yes, I'm loving the sentiment too!! What a fun little card!!

TaeEun said...

Love the little pinata and your perfect choice of the sentiment :) !!! All the white on white elements are so pretty, Patti!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This card sure did make me smile. I love it and so will anyone who receives it too.

Colleen said...

You got a chuckle out of me too, Patti! What a sweet card... so clever and so fun! Hope you are having a great day! We are here is HOT AZ...109 today! Yikes!
Heart Hugs, colleen

Carole Z said...

Hi Patti, this certainly made me smile! Love the piñata and what a superb sentiment, hugs Carole Z xx

Kim Heggins said...

Just too darn cute and so much fun!

Barbara said...

That sentiment with the pinata is so stinking clever and cute. I am still smiling. Love this simply amazing card.

stampwithsandy said...

How adorable, Patti! Love the cute little pinata and how you suspended him from the white garland!

Jeanne said...

What a fun card and yes, that sentiment is perfect for the card. Love when it all comes together. Your work always brings a smile! Hugs!

JoAnn said...

Love your CAS card with that cute pinata and that sentiment is perfect.

Lindsey said...

This little piñata is so cute! Love the clean design, too. So glad to be joining you for the next few challenges!

maria f. said...

Loving all that white space! And the pinata - I made one every year for each kid's birthday party. Happy to say those days are over ;)

Carol L said...

What a fun and festive pinata image, complete with a punny sentiment too! Very cute birthday card with all of those white banners!

ElizStewart said...

Unbelievably cute!

Vikki H said...

Well, I was attracted to your design elements - love all that white texture but...that sentiment cracked me up! Good choice!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love the punny sentiment with the colorful pinata! Such a fun card!

Lynne in NI said...

Hahahaha I love it Patti! Great bunting too :)