Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Serendipity Stamps July Blog Hop #1



Serendipity Stamps July Blog Hop #1








Hello friends : )   Welcome to Serendipity Stamp's July Blog Hop # 1 where the SS Design Team gets to showcase some of the amazing product available at the Serendipity Stamps store.

When you hop with us you increase your chances of winning the $20.00 gift certificate to the Serendipity Stamps Store that is up for grabs!! just by visiting and commenting! Easy Peasy.  You may leave your comments through Sunday.  Mary will announce the name of the winner on the SS blog on Monday July 10th.

Here is a list of the Serendipity Stamps Design Team with links to their blogs.  I hope that you will visit each blog and leave them some love.  We love your comments!

Patti Kehl (that's me)
Vickie Zimmer
Marybeth Lopez
Beth Chiu (blog coming soon)

Speaking of love! I had so much fun creating for this month's blog hop that I didn't want to stop!!


Please visit the Serendiptiy Stamps Store where you will find these and other great products including the Stamp Of The Month "Sunflower Rake".  As always the Stamp Of The Month is 50% off




Thank you for stopping by.  I will see you here tomorrow with a new challenge from Seize The Birthday!

Patti

Supplies:
Sun Garden 
Bloom and Sunflower die set
And I Think To Myself



28 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What a classy first card. Love how you've just picked up the colour around the edge of the die cut on the background. Such a pretty die cut sentiment too x Great sentiment on the second card and love the ombre effect x

Tami said...

Love your Sunflower Card! Beautiful!

Marcia Hill said...

I love the way you do almost all white cards with just small pops of color Patti...they are SO eye catching and these 2 cards are definitely that! Lovely, lovely cards my friend!! :0)

cm said...

Black/white and ORANGE...oh my! Fantastic combination and made all the more marvelous on your first card with the stamps/die cut you've paired. So pretty! Your second is equally as delightful; the sunflower sees me smiling alllll over my face!
Hugs~c

Julye said...

2 fab cards and how different the first stamp looks in black and white love it .

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

beautiful work :) love the pops of orange hues against the white, looks so cool!

*Vicki* said...

2 stunning CAS designs here my friend!! LOVE the pop of color in both of them!! Fabulous way to use that top image without adding lots of coloring!! HUGS :)

Sue D said...

Great card designs and I like the sentiment on the second one.

clelie said...

Love the black and white with a bit of color!

Talitha said...

Like both your cards. The black and white with orange is especially striking!

McStamper said...

Love your cards. I have the flower stamp and really like your idea.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty cards! I love that 'bloom' word die! 'And I Think to Myself' is a lovely sentiment stamp... makes me think of my Dad, who loved the song by Louis Armstrong...

Lisa Elton said...

Th coloring book look of your first card with the pop of orange is incredible! The second has one of my favorite sentiments! I bought it after seeing Marybeth use it. Love what you've done with is here Patti! A beautiful pair of cards today!

jules said...

Patti, beautiful, classy cards! I especially like how you used pops of color and the sentiments as the focal points!

Colleen said...

Patti, your cards are just stunning, all that white and then wham a color!! Gorgeous my friend...especially love the flower stamp... no masking, already made bouquet! Wonderful! Hoe you are having a great summer!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love how you layered the flower card.
Beautiful.
thanks for sharing.

Kim Heggins said...

Two simply beautiful cards....love those pretty colors paired with the white!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are all so gorgeous and I love the colors you chose to use on them. Great summer ones and I love the elegant simplicity of them.

cghundley said...

How pretty your
card is and a
great saying!
Carla from Utah

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous! Two super cards and so different! Love how the dash of colour pops & the sentiment is one of my favourite phrases, hugs Carole Z xx

Kris B said...

Wonderful CAS cards! Love those whimsical flowers and the pop of orange looks amazing!

lynda said...

Love the way you left the flowers uncolored and added that fantastic pop of orange with the die word! And the orange with white card and that ombre phrase on the second...love it!

OH Babs said...

Love the flower card Patti, the layers, the black and white and the smidge of orange - terrific.

Sarah Ashley Posch said...

Nice cards with those little pops of summery color!

Late Blooming said...

Simple is always so effective but sometimes hard to pull off. You did it.

Karen Dunbrook said...

very pretty cards..love how you just added a hint of colour on the first one.
tfs,
Karen

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love that pretty pop of orange against the crisp white background! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love the simplicity of this design