Thursday, July 20, 2017

STB where the Toppings are Splattered!

ding ding ding Seize The Birthday challenge!



Hello friends and thank you for stopping by today! I am here to introduce a new challenge at theSeize The Birthday challenge blog where we bring you a new challenge every two weeks.

The "Toppings" this time: 
"Splatter"  

There is a whole lotta splattering going on in Blogland these days! and believe me when I tell you - you've GOTTA check out the fantastic work of our Design Team for this challenge! These ladies have escalated splattering to new heights!! LOL (no pun intented!)


Please join me in welcoming Lindsey owner of Bashful Blogging blog.  Lindsey is our Surprise Party Guest for July and August. You can see her wonderful work by following THIS link : ) 



I hope you will join us and remember that if you are not a toppings kind of gal anything always goes! at STB just so long as it is a Birthday Card : )

Thank you again for stopping by!

Patti

18 comments:

Happy Dance said...

What a fun birthday card!! LOVE that streetcar/trolley! The hot pink is fabulous, and those fun signs 'advertising' a birthday, have put a smile on my face. Great street scene, and your soft, subtle splatters highlight your design perfectly. Hope all is going well with you, Patti. Have a great day. Bev

Mac Mable said...

Great stamping and ever so pretty colours x

Linda said...

Patti, what a fun card with all of its texture and splatters.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun subtle splattering

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how fun!! I really like your white die cuts in the background Patti. And that pretty pink trolley car is to cute!!

I Card Everyone said...

Ding, ding - Darling!!!
=]

Jeanne said...

Clang, clang, clang goes the trolley! Now I've got that tune stuck in my head. Ha, ha! Your card is fabulous, Pattie. I really like the hot pink and the subtle happy birthday images. Add to that the great looking white die cuts that add just a bit more texture. You did great with your splatters, too! Well done! :) Hugs!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun card. I love your trolley car and the whole design of the card.

Carole Z said...

Hi Patti, I love this card..the colours are fab but the trolley is adorable! Where is it available? I immediately thought of my favourite city in the whole world and where some of my US family live...San Francisco of course! Have a great weekend, hugs Carole Z xx

Nancy said...

Your trolley card is adorable! Love the added Birthday greetings on the front! The splatters match PERFECTLY with the colors you colored with! Tremendous as always! Hope you are doing well!

TaeEun said...

What a pretty trolley car in hot pink!!! The subtle die cut (or dry embossed?) background is a perfect match!!!

Craftychris said...

Such a fun card with gorgeous colours! xxx

Jen Mitchell said...

It's a party train! What a great design for a birthday card!

stampwithsandy said...

Patti what a fabulous streetcar, I love it! Such a bright and happy card!

Lindsey said...

Wow! Thank you for the kind words about my little obsession, er, hobby! I love this bright pink trolley car with its splatter and die cut background.

Lynne in NI said...

What a fab image, your white die cuts on the BG are perfect too, I love this Patti!

*Vicki* said...

Such a great design Patti!! I love the colorful splatters in the backbround along with the great texture you've added!! Sending HUGS! :)

Glenda J said...

This is so much fun Patti! The white on white is perfect... great texture on this bold & fun card.