Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Mixed Bunch


Sentiment from The Angel Company.

This past Saturday a couple of good friends and I got together to play with paper.  Everyone had a plan of something they wanted to do but as the evening wore on I noticed the "mojo" was beginning to wane.  As I said in my previous post I am creating a little gift pack of a few cards using the same stamp set called A Mixed bunch by Stampin Up.  I decided to pull out my favorite Stampin Up coordinating papers and the  stamp set and punch to see if we could get inspired : )

Die cut and sentiment by Dawn McVey from Papertrey Ink




It is always fun to use new supplies and my friends loved this versatile set and YUMMY Stampin Up papers as much as I do. : )

Sentiment and leaf stamp are from old Stampin Up sets.
I made this card entirely in black and white but my friends each added a bit of color to their cards.  I wish I had gotten pictures of their cards - they were beautiful!!

Pretty pink ribbon from my stash. Pink patterned paper was from a THRIFT SHOP find!! : )

We were a "mixed bunch" on Saturday night : ) heehee and had a wonderful time playing with paper and sharing laughter and tears and naturally chocolate!

I hope you are having a wonderful day doing something "inky"!

Thank you for looking : )

Patti

Supplies used:

All papers, stamps and sentiments are from Stampin Up unless otherwise stated. : )
You wanna buy this Mixed bunch set don't you!  heeheehee

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sounds like you and the girls had a lot of fun! I wish my friends enjoyed paper crafting. Your cards are all beautiful - I especially love the last one and how you did the flower - beuatiful!

Rose said...

what a fun time you had!!! beautiful cards and i LOVE the last one with the cut out :)

Carole Z said...

Sounds like you had a fab time! All your cards are amazing - beautiful, especially the flower...love all the colours, Carole Z X

Peanut said...

Can I call this a FLORALICIOUS collection of cards?! Looks like you had a fabulous time making these.
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts