When I was creating this two page kit layout for my friend's scrapbook store I continually thought of my new friend, "Kitty" from KT Designs. This sweet papercrafter LOVES kittys : )
Kitty has also nominated me for a "Liebster Blog Award"
I had no idea what this was so I went searching and found some useful information on THIS BLOG. No matter what the reason I will do my best to play along!
Here are the rules of the nomination:
- Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 of your favourite blogs with under 500 followers and ask your own 11 questions.
- Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).
Here are my answers to Kitty's questions:
10. What is your favourite fruit or vegetable?
- What prompted you to create a blog?
I wanted to have a place to chat and share with fellow paper crafters from all over the world! It works just that way and I love it!
- What do you do with all the cards you make?
I send all the cards I make to family and friends. I especially like making “gift series” cards which have a similar color scheme or theme and then package them up in creative ways and give them as gifts.
- What blog reader do you use? (I'm asking this because I've had trouble with my Blogger Dashboard list loading lately.)
I am better at card making than at computer lingo LOL what is a blog reader?
- Do you prefer traditional stamping with ink, or digital stamps, and why?
Wow that one is a toss up! I have hundreds of traditional stamps and I truly love them. I enjoy “fussy work” so I may stamp an image on both solid cs and patterned paper then do paper piecing. For that reason I like traditional stamping the best. However, I LOVE digital stamps because I can get NEW, inexpensive and unique images for my projects almost immediately. This surely seems to be the wave of the future as more and more digi images are becoming available and “I’m in!”. : )
- Do you work outside the home and, if so, what is/was your line of work?
I am the designer and co-owner of neckStyles™, a home based business. We have been selling scarves on-line and at high end craft shows since 2010
- What is your favorite craft item to purchase?
I am wild about embossing folders and dies – can’t seem to get enough of them!
- Do you enjoy walking or any other physical activity?
I LOVE walking – we live in a beautiful rural area in north western Wisconsin and if all this snow would ever melt I will be found out walking in the woods again : )
- Do you have your own craft room?
I do have a well outfitted craft room : )
- Do you collect anything?
Not anymore. I used to enjoy collecting but as I’ve grown older “downsizing” has been my middle name!
10. What is your favourite fruit or vegetable?
Brussel Sprouts are my all time favorite veggie and it is a toss up between strawberries and raspberries on the fav fruit! : ) yummm!
- Do your family members/friends follow your blog?
To my knowledge only one of my family members follows my blog but I wouldn’t be surprised if a few pop in now and then to see what cards I will be sending them during the year - heehee
So this is the part where I am supposed to nominate 11 of my fav blogs but I will have to change this up just a bit! If any of my readers would like to play along please just grab the award banner and take it from there!! : ) or just answer the questions below and consider your self Lieberized! : )
Here are my SELFISH questions for you because I really want to know : ).
1. Why do we want followers on our blogs?? I was thinking about this the other day and I can't seem to figure it out! I wish I could understand the benefit.
2. I need help with coloring! I am considering Copic Markers but am afraid of the cost. Anyone have any great coloring tutorial - other than Copics- links they could share??
3. How do you get people to be able to pin your cards to Pinterest? It is like a mystery! I once got mine working with the help of my genius husband working in html code but then the option to pin my cards just "disappeared" : (
4. Ok, I'm so out of time today for this post : ) I will stop boring you and give you some quickie "fun" questions... What is the #1 thing on your "bucket list"
5. What is the last thing that came out of your fridg today?
6. What is the most memorable event in your life?
7. What would you buy if you had $359.75 : )
8. Oh gees there are too many questions..... What is your favorite paper crafting technique?
9. Have you ever tried shrink plastic?
10. Are you still reading this?
11. Do you prefer to craft alone or with a group of friends!?
Whew I did it!! yahoo.
If you made it through to the end of this post you get an award! : )
Have a great day!!
Thank you, again, Kitty for the sweet gesture!