Monday, February 3, 2014

True Love

"Nearsighted hedgehog flirting with a pincushion" is the caption of this great image from Mo's Digital Pencil.

Funny little card that fits into an A2 size envelope but is slightly different shaped than a regular A2 sized card.  The card base of this card is  3.5 x 5.5 leaving room for the circle to stick out the side.  This is a design from Mojo Monday.  It was actually last weeks challenge but I failed to get my card posted in time : ) Ah! such is life : )


I hope you are having a wonderful Monday! I am enjoying working on a some treats for a couple of my grand children to take to their classroom for Valentines day : ) I will post pictures of what I am working on later this week.

Please be sure to check out my FREE card giveaway.  To see the details click and go to THIS POST

Thank you for looking!

Patti

Supplies Used:

Patterned paper from Stampin Up's "Print Poetry" 4.5 x 6.5" paper pack
Die cuts from Spellbinders
ribbon from my stash
Image from Mo's Digital Pencil colored with watercolor pencils
Sentiment computer generated

3 comments:

Carole Z said...

This is soooo cute! I love Mo's images and haven't seen this one, must check it out! Your card is such fun, love it! Carole Z X

Peanut said...

WOW! I'm really loving the layers. And your colouring of the little mouse...flawless Great job, Patti.
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, I love hedgehogs! This is so cute! Love the hearts too!