Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Movie Night

Before I share my post I would like to welcome my two newest followers.  I love blogging! and here is why... meet Pauline owner of Crafting with Cotnob from Hampshire in the United Kingdom and Sue owner of Sue's Rubber Stamping Adventures from upstate New York - a town only about 15 miles from where I was born and raised! What a wonderful BIG and small world. : )  Please visit their blogs - you will be glad you did - and tell them Patti said Hi : )


This is one of the scrapbook pages I created for my friend's store.  : ) Did I over do the movie tickets? LOL

I started with  black card stock that has a yellow core by Core'dinations.  Honestly, I don't care much for Core'dinations papers because as a stamper I don't appreciate the texture on their card stock. However, as a scrapbook page it is truly wonderful! a nice thick good quality paper.  My picture doesn't show it but I sanded the edges of the paper so that the yellow would show through and give the illusion of a glow.  I then sprayed the background paper only with a silver Glitter Spray from Walmart.

The clapboard in the upper left corner is clip art that I printed and cut out.  I popped it up with foam tape for added dimension. I jazzed it up a bit with some red rhinestones.


I am having a good time creating scrapbook page kits.   I'm thinking of card kits next!!

Have a wonderful day - I hope it will involve ink!! : )

Patti

Supplies:
Solid card stock from Core'dinations
Pattern Paper from Reminisce
   Sugar & Spice is the red and black polka dot with white and black polka dot on the reverse side.
    and Lights, Camera, Action for the "Hollywood" patterned paper
Clapboard clipart  from iclipart.com  
Journaling tab stamped with CTMH "Sweet & Lovely" Cricut Bundle
Ribbons from American Crafts
"Movie Night" computer generated.


4 comments:

Peanut said...

I'm amazed at how you put "bits and pieces" together and make it stunning. You've pulled it all together under a movie theme and it all makes perfect sense! How is that?! When I grow up I want to be just like you! Have a blessed week, my friend!
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

KT Fit Kitty said...

Just beautiful! Great page - makes me want to make a scrapbook!

Carole Z said...

A really fab page Patti.. you've really captured the movie theme, hugs Carole Z X

Beverly Ann said...

And you said you couldn't scrapbook?!?!?!? :) This AWESOME Patti