Thursday, October 27, 2016

Penny Black and the Simplicity Sisters



That's me : ) a Simplicity Sister!! I still can't believe how honored I am to be a part of this great blog along side such amazing talent!! Please click HERE to see my card today on the Simplicity blog.  Please don't fail to look around at the beautiful and inspiring work of the whole team!!



Have a wonderful day!! And I hope that you will stop back by tomorrow when I will be featured on the main Penny Black blog with some "Fun and Funky" projects for my last feature on "Fun Fridays with Patti Kehl" : )

(((Hugs)))
Patti

p.s. The rest of my posts through the end of November will be scheduled posts because we are flying to Miami bright and early tomorrow!! I'm so excited!


15 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is such fun, Patti! Jo x

Birgit said...

What a sweet card Patti! That image is so adorable and I love the laced treatment you gave this. It adds wonderful texture to your CAS delight! Have fun and be safe on your trip. (HUGS)

Jeanne said...

That pup in a cup is so dang cute! I like what you did with the thread, too. Great job. Stay safe and have a wonderful trip!! :) Hugs!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Patti...could this image be any sweeter??!! I adore the simplicity of this card...it has everything it needs!! That little pup is just too cute beside the cup and I really like the simple lacing design too! Cute, cute card my friend!!

Happy Dance said...

CONGRATS!!! Your talent should be showcased!! So happy for you. And do you have just a bit of extra room in your suitcase for a stowaway?! Enjoy Miami, my friend. Bev

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely adorable Patti!! :) I love the stitching detail!! Hope you have fun on your trip! HUGS

LauraJane:) said...

CONGRATULATIONS Simplicity Sister Patti!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This image is just darling, Patti! I make a lot of coffee/tea cards featuring critters! This is right up my alley!

Lisa Elton said...

Okay, this is just way too cute!! LOVE the sweet laced up twine!

TaeEun said...

Big Congratulations, Patti!!! So simple with cuteness overload!!! Love your stitch! Wishing you a wonderful trip!!!

Jean said...

What a delightful card!

Diane Jaquay said...

Such a little cutie, love this card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cute card and I love the stitched detail you added. You have a wonderful time on your vacation too!

Lynne in NI said...

Congratulations, they obviously know a good thing when they see it! Super cute card, love how you added your stitching, might have to copy that idea ;) Have a wonderful vacation x

Kim Heggins said...

This is as sweet as can be...just love your adorable little bear.