Monday, October 31, 2016

Serendipity Stamps - Texture

It's November 1st already? what happened to October?? - Actually I don't care what date it is giggles!! When you are reading this I am on a cruise ship getting FAT!

I won't feel too bad for you though because you get to get inky today and I don't! : )  Today starts the one month challenge at Serendipity Stamps! and this one is a good one!! :  )






What a better way to add texture than to add it to a Gingerbread House! : ) There is all sorts of texture on my card from the snowy sky I created with an Embossing Folder to the Deco-Art Snow-Tex I used on the roof : )



I am such a kid at heart.  I am a sucker for things like paper dolls and things you can put together.  I love fussy cutting and the little details on just about any project.  When I saw this adorable Cottage Die I knew I had to have it! : )  I especially love all the little elements included in this die so that you can add as much or as little as you like making it a quiet little Cottage or even a Gingerbread House! : )

You won't want to miss out on this month's 50% off Stamp of the Month because you are going to blink and November is going to be over too : ) This guy is so happy looking! I would love him greeting me in my mail box : )





We hope you will join us by posting your card in the gallery.  And please be sure to pay a visit to our talented Design Team for added inspiration!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by! Have a wonderful day.

Patti

13 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm sure you are having a marvelous time on your cruise. Your card is wonderful, Patti. Full of great texture. I like the simplicity, too. :)

Jean said...

BEautiful!

Diane Jaquay said...

That is one beautiful little gingerbread house!!! Love the white on Kraft!

Happy Dance said...

Tons of texture on this sweet Christmassy card, Patti! LOVE the kraft and white; this works beautifully here!! Darling cottage, and wonderful embossed snowy background. This is absolutely adorable. Have fun on your cruise!!! Bev

Verna Angerhofer said...

As always your card is so beautiful! I am glad you are keeping us filled with card making enthusiasm while you are cruising. This way we are happy too and being inspired by your talents.

Unknown said...

What an adorable little house! So clean and welcoming. Love what you did with it. Colors are unique and classy just like you!

Lisa Elton said...

This is precious Patti!! I like the frosty snow covered roof!

Colleen said...

Oh what a cute gingerbread house Patti!! Love your snow on the roof!

Peanut said...

Oh so classy. Cant beat the elegance of a simple white-on-kraft combo.
hugs, Asha

Lynne in NI said...

Ohh this is so sweet, that little house is fabulous!
Have an extra pudding for me ... I can never understand anyone who spends all year saving their pennies for their holidays and then diets when they're there!! Eat everything I say, and diet when you get home (or get bigger clothes LOL)

Joyce said...

What a sweet house. Love your nonochrome color scheme. So very cozy.

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute! I love your gingerbread house! This Cottage die looks amazing!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...love that sweet house.