Saturday, January 31, 2009

February 2009!


February already? This has been the coldest winter I have ever spent in Wisconsin. We have enjoyed lots and lots of snow but it has mostly been too cold to go snowmobiling! Well, today the temperature soared to an astonishing 40+ degrees so ---> what could we do but hit the trails!!
It was a fantastic day made more so because our two son's came to ride with us. A rare treat!!
They tell us the temperature will drop again in the coming week but our hearts are warm and blessed of God because He is at work and we are seeing miracles everywhere we look! Praise the Lord!

This month I will be enjoying my House Mouse calendar page. I received this image in an image swap and it is one of my favorites!! Who doesn't love a House Mouse??

6 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

That image is super cute. What a treat to admire it all month long! Glad you were able to get outside and have some fun with your family!

Susan said...

This is really cute! I should have made me a House Mouse calendar for this year but didn't get around to it. I must try and do it for next year.

Anonymous said...

Awww... I love House Mouse. Vicky got me hooked on those as well as the hoppers. The image you used is super sweet. Love it. Love those cute red lips!!!!

Glad to hear that you got to venture out on the snowmobile. I'll bet it was a blastespecially since you were able to enjoy time with your sons. Try and keep yourself warm when the temps drop again.

Renee Clark said...

Your designs are absolutely adorable!

I don't work with your sister Susan - my son is in the class she works in. He rides the bus, so I don't get to see her very often, but I do enjoy chatting with her when I do. She adores the many wonderful things you have created.

I added you to my blog roll. :o)

Renee Clark said...

Hi Patti!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your designs are so cute!

I don't work with your sister, my son is in the class that she works in. Since he rides the bus, I don't get to see her very often, but I sure do enjoy chatting with her when I do see her. She really enjoys the designs you create - and I can see why - your designs are adorable!

I added you to my blog roll so I can keep in touch. Have a good day!

Judy said...

Cute, cute image and calendar page. I can't imagine that there's anybody out there that doesn't love those mice.
Judy