Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Diane's first ever handcrafted card!



I've had the honor of introducing my friend Diane to papercrafts!! We have been having a great time having some little "classes" while I get her acclimated to this fun new worldof paper and ink!! : ) . She is doing awesome and it is apparent that she has definitely being bitten by the bug! heeheehee

Here are a couple of pictures of cards we made the other day. This is Diane's first ever handcrafted card! : ) I'd say she is a natural! what about you? : )

Diane selected the colors for this card from my Stampin Up papers. The image is called "Huggy Bellas" by Stamping bella. The background on the Certainly Celery green was stamped with Versamark using a stamp set from MSE. The ribbon is an Offray ribbon. We both used sentiments from The Angel Company. We gave the girls a little bling using my all time favorite glitter pen "Stardust" by Sakura.

Thank you for looking!! Have a super day!!
Patti

5 comments:

Janice W. said...

Diane did an awesome job making her first card! Does she know how very lucky she is to have you for a teacher? What fun!!

Jessie said...

You and Diane did a beautiful job! Hope you both have fun creating lots more cards, can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

What? you kid.... right? Her very first hand stamped card? She sure is a natural. Diane did a fabulous job of it! everything about it is wonderful. I'm jelous : ) I'd love to be right there with the two of you creating cards. Thanks for sharing Diane's First card with us!

Big Hugs,
Lisa

nermalski said...

She is a natural. Love the card...the colors are perfect.
JEss

GiftsByHeidi said...

Yes! She's a natural! Gorgeous card, I'm so glad you are having fun & getting a chance to craft!