Thursday, November 14, 2013

Vintage Birthday

This card is one in a series I made using Graphic 45 papers.  I really love using coordinating papers to create my cards because so much of the work is done for you! 
A friend of mine is an avid quilter so she often gives me fabric scraps.  I used one of those fabric scraps on my card in place of a ribbon.  I stitched a zig zag on my sewing machine.  I then gathered the fabric just a little before attaching it to my card.
I used Spellbinders for the circles and pretty scallop frame and a Martha Stewart border punch.  I antiqued the entire card - including the ribbon - to stay within my theme for this gift set.
I'm off to my sewing machine today! working on some more new scarves for our shop.  I hope you have a wonderful day!! Thanks for stopping by.
Patti



No comments: