Thursday, January 30, 2014

Little bit of Scrapping

Recently I wrote that I feel reeeeally inadequate when it comes to scrapbooking.  I have tried to think of scrapbook pages as big overgrown cards LOL but I don't often feel satisfied with the pages I have created.  Well, you know what they say!? "practice, practice, practice"!! : ) 

I am working with a good friend of mine who owns a scrapbook store.  We are creating "page kits" to be sold at her store. In the kit we will provide a picture of the page and all of the elements needed to complete the page.  All her customers will need to do is supply the memories!



Here is a kit that I completed recently.  I'm liking it!!

I hope you have a great day in your part of the world! : ) We are gearing up for another snowfall and some dangerously cold weather so I expect to be staying in and enjoying some papercrafting time!

Thank you for looking : )

Patti

Supplies Used:
Valentine Paper by American Crafts "Love" series
Floral horizontal paper strip by Bo Bunny "Kitchen Spice Ginger"
Ribbon by American Crafts
Hearts die cut using Spellbinders

I am drawing for a FREE card on February 10th : ) See THIS POST for details

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty scrap page! Love the layout!

Carole Z said...

Hi Patti, this is fabulous layout, love everything about and really lovely papers too! Carole Z X

Beverly Ann said...

This page is very pretty!

Peanut said...

I am in love with this card, Patti! Love the colours, the composition and everything just screams LOVE. We're off to help our friends celebrate Chinese New Year. I wish you a blessed weekend, my friend.
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts