Thursday, May 9, 2019

Cards for Boys with Penny Black



Hello friends! Thank you for stopping by today : ) my buttons are sort of busting because I am again being featured on Penny Black's blog to help promote their newest release... Full Bloom!!



I am well blessed with lots of little boys in my life!! and am excited to share a few cards I made for some of them. : )


My first two cards use the same products - but as you can see I took some liberty with the second card and transformed the image into something an older boy might appreciate even more!


I simply masked off the bottom of the bear's feet, made a little snip to remove the top part of the cut out and drew in the top of the soccer ball.  It really was easy!

The supplies I used for these cards:
#30-554 ...A Star
#51-543 ... A Star Cut Out
#51-541 Number 1 Cut Out
Colored with Copic markers


This set is so sweet! It comes with eight different names you could add to the trophy.

Supplies I used for this card:
 #25-007 Dotlets Stencil colored with tan dye ink
#30-537 Number 1
#51-541 Number 1 Cut Out
Colored with Copic markers


LOVE! these pups!!!!

Supplies I used for this card:
#30-566 Friendship
#51-540 Friendship Cut Out
#51-490 Which Way to Love (banners)
3.75" and 3.25" Circle dies
Colored with Copic markers

I just love seeing products from the Penny Black new releases begin to show up on cards all over Blogland.  I am continually impressed with how each of us interprets the products differently!  The new Full Bloom release has been such fun to play with!! There is tons of inspiration on the Penny Black blog every day! I hope you will visit them often.

I hope to see you again here on Monday because I will be sharing some Penny Black tiny critters that will make you want to throw out your mouse traps!!


BIG (((HUGS)))








6 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

These are such wonderful cards, Patti! Great idea to use the soccer ball with and without the bear - very versatile! The bear in the cup is also darling, but those dogs steal the show for me! I love their expressions like, "how did we get on this boat?" Great designs on all your cards!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the cards you made that would be awesome for boys. Such great CAS designs and little guys would love them.

Mac Mable said...

Absolutely adorable and super cute cards. Love how you did the masking of the cute bear and snipped it off...hope no bears where hurt in the making of your fabulous card?.....LOL x Thank you for the inspiration Patti.....love them x

Lynne in NI said...

Lovely cards Patti, great to see designs for the boys :)

Lisa Elton said...

You do know you're going to force me to so a little shopping, right? My goodness are these ever cute Patti!

Bobby said...

Another great job with those darling PB critters, Patti.