Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's November!!

Everyday I look for the coming of the Lord. I hope it will be very soon : ) I can't wait to get to heaven where I can spend eternity with Jesus enjoying all that He has prepared for me. I remember, as a child, that time seemed to crawl like a snail - especially when I was anticipating a holiday. Now days it seems the Wiley Coyote would have trouble keeping up with the hectic pace my day sometimes brings. I'm 51 years old. Does that mean I'm in my "autumn years"? Mmmmm : ) being that autumn is my favorite time of the year I get kind of excited thinking about that. I wonder what this chapter of my life will bring??? I still have a lot to learn but I have learned that I need to completely trust Jesus, love people more (even the crabby ones), resist being fearful, appreciate the little things as well as the big things, laugh more, don't be so afraid to be myself, rest where I am at right now and never give up hope for the needs I pray for. When things don't seem to go right or when they just completely fall apart I stop - close my eyes - and remember that I need to trust Jesus, love people more (especially the crabby ones), resist being fearful, appreciate the little things.............. :) you get the idea.

What is the most important thing you've learned in this season of your life : ) I'd love to hear from you.

Patti

No comments: