Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sigh! I miss you.


This may be how some people feel about winter but not me! I love winter. For me winter ushers in the time of year when I would most enjoy being with people who live far from me. This card is perfect for them. The inside sentiment says why:

Sigh! I miss you. Sigh! I really miss you. Sigh! I really really miss you. Well - that's about the sighs of it.

I created this card for my friend LucyG's humorous card swap. Meet "Madge" from Art Impressions Rubber Stamps. The snowflake stamps are by Touché, the cardstock is from Stampin' Up, the photo corner is from Heidi Swapp and the die cut is from Accent Essentials cut on my Cricut. The inside sentiment is from The Angel Company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

exactly how I feel about winter lol I like snowflakes on paper much better. Thats why I live in the south.

That rubber stamp is cool. You can use her for quite a few occassions. I love it and I love the card you made with it!