Friday, August 1, 2014

thank you - thank you - thank you



Sometimes just one thank you isn't enough!  I created a little thank you card for my friend Theresa who generously nearly DOUBLED! the number of ink pads in my collection with one amazing find at the Goodwill that she passed on to me!.  Seriously generous gift!! Thank you, thank you , thank you Theresa for everything everything everything! : )

Gerbera Daisies are among my all time favorite flowers.  I have tried many times to grow these darlings from seed but have never succeeded.  I bought this image from The Angel Company many many years ago and it remains one of my favorite rubber stamps today : ) I colored each one differently using Prisma pencils.






I hope you are enjoying your first day of August : ) my hubbers and I are headed to our favorite lake to bask in the sunshine and "wet a line" : )

Have a great day!

Patti

17 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

Very pretty coloring!
Hope you caught something good at the lake today:)

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty, pretty and yes...pretty!! Hope the fish were biting!

Beth F. said...

Gorgeous daisies! I love how you coordinated the inside paper with the flower color on the front!

Kelly said...

love how they are off-set. cute cards!

Alanna said...

These are so pretty.

Darnell said...

Gorgeousness, Patti! So simple, but brilliantly matted and colored and packing a huge wallop!! Have a great weekend. I hope you have a great time fishing! Hugs, Darnell

Stamping With Bibiana said...

adorable CAS cards so difficult to make for me.TFS 1st time here visiting your blog
bibiana

Linda said...

Patti, so pretty. I like Gerbera daisies too and had some in a pot, unfortunately so did the slugs. Ugh.

Angela said...

Man, oh man do I love this set! So fresh and beautiful, Patti!

Taunya Butler said...

So lovely and very well colored!! Love your style!!

Carole Z said...

HI Patti, I'm having a catch up this morning! These are absolutely beautiful and your stamping and colouring is perfect...love the daisies, hugs and hope you are having a good weekend, hugs Carole Z X

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for my special card!! You are awesome! I believe friends should share paper crafting things. Here is why:
1. because you are friends
2. because you can try things before you decide to buy or not
3. you use your stash up faster and can then buy NEW STASH!
Thanks Patti for being my very beautiful friend who is always thinking about blessing someone.

JD/ Jill said...

These cards are so pretty! I thought I recognized that stamp! LOL. I have it and I think I only ever used it once! (a long time ago) You have inspired me to go find that stamp...smile...

Helen F. said...

Oh Patti! These thank yous are among my favorite cards you have made! Love Gerber Daisies and the simple design you created with them.

Peanut said...

Fab little makes. Hope you and hubbers had a grand time at the lake.
hugs, Asha

Diana K said...

These are just stunning! Your colouring is so beautiful - I love each and every one of them.

Marybeth said...

These are stunning and you colored them each beautifully !
No need to grow them when you can stamp them :)