Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Bird under the wire



Edited to add:

I was so surprised and blessed to see that I was selected as a winner at The Card Concept!! Thank you thank you!!





Hello friends.  I have been trying to perfect a card for Loll's CAS Christmas card challenge all week! With just 2 hours left until the challenge closes I guess I need to settle on this card : )



My card design was CASED by a card I created in December of 2014.  I am entering Papertrey Ink's Transformation Tuesday for the very first time : ).  I used to do lots of challenges with PTI but when Nichole sold the company (mean almost the very next day!)  I could no longer access either the PTI blog or the PTI store! gasp!! I contacted them but they said they had not done anything that would explain the problem.   : ( I assumed my dinosaur computer was the culprit when Walla! just last week I tried again and it all worked just fine.  Hmmmmm strange! But no matter why it didn't work but now it does work... it works! so I can play with PTI and their fun challenges! : )





The colors for my card were inspired by this beautiful inspiration photo at The Card Concept challenge blog.



Thank you so much for stopping by! See you on Friday : )

BIG (((HUGS)))








20 comments:

Patti said...

I sure appreciate your stopping by! Have a wonderful day : )

Patti

Marcia Hill said...

GORGEOUS card with the pinks and gold's Patti...LOVE it!! And how perfect for all 3 challenges...you rock girl!! And yay for being able to access PTI again...your computer must really like it's new home!! :0)

Bonnie said...

What a sweet card, Patti! I love the soft pink and cream and that beautiful bird! Catchy title too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

Kim Heggins said...

Look at you! This is just so beautiful...love that sweet soft pink. What a wonderful card for Transformation Tuesday. fingers are crossed that you win!!!

Loll said...

This is so beautiful Patti! I LOVE the soft pink and cream. What a peaceful, tranquil card. It just makes me feel good looking at it. Great work, my friend! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

Bobby said...

You have a beautiful way with soft colors, Patti. Your card is gorgeous.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful winter card and I always enjoy seeing the soft beautiful colors you capture with them.

I Card Everyone said...

You've made it, and beautifully, I must say! A gorgeous little bird!
=]

*Vicki* said...

What a gorgeous design Patti! Love your pinks and vanilla tones on this! Beautifully done! HUGS

Trina P. said...

Love nontraditional colour Christmas cards. Your card is so soft and pretty in the delicate pink and cream colour palette. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas Bird challenge. x

Lisa Elton said...

I love this soft and perfectly lovely card Patti! I've been having PTI issues since the changeover too. Sometimes I get their emails and then they go away for a couple of months. I sign up again, but it doesn't help. It's pretty frustrating!

Christine Alexander said...

I love the non traditional colours and especially love the pretty holly sprigs. The perfect colour combo with the soft pink and green. thanks for playing along with CAS Christmas.

Darnell said...

Boy, Patti, you are just too hard on yourself! You had to "settle" for this card? It is utterly breathtaking in every way and a beautiful CASE of your also awesome original card!! ❤Hugs, Darnell

Kathryn A said...

Welcome back to PTI! I love both your cards! It’s refreshing to see light coloured cards!

Cindy C. said...

Very pretty card!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww I love this Patti! Such a pretty colour combo and the golden sparkle on your little birdie is fab!

Creating with Susan said...

I don't know which one I like more. They are both goegeous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Patti! Lovely sweet pastel card! So happy to see you play along at the Card Concept!

Helen F. said...

Such a sweet card, Patti. LOVE the non traditional colors for Christmas cards and the Song Birds are so pretty in pink ~ I just may have to CASE this beauty.

Birgit said...

This is so gorgeous Patti! I don't know how I missed this one. The soft color palette and that sweet gold dipped song bird is just darling. A beautiful re-make of another beautiful card.