Sunday, April 14, 2019

Inspired: Grace



Hello friends : )  Is it sunny at your house today? We are expecting a high of 75* so we are going to get out on our bikes and enjoy the beautiful sunshine!!



Here is another card in a series of cards I created for my niece and my sister.

I used to get mixed up between Grace and Mercy but then my sweet husband told me that a good way to remember is this:

Mercy is not getting what we do deserve and Grace is getting what we do not deserve.  ☺

Isn't God incredible!?!  I hope you have an amazing day : )

BIG (((HUGS)))







Supplies:
Inspired: Grace mini stamp set by Papertrey Ink
Inspired: Grace die by PTI

9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

CAS perfection and I absolutely LOVE the definition of the difference between Mercy and Grace...had to write that one down to look at each day!! Your hubby's a smart cookie my friend!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Just fleeting moments of sunshine for us surrounded by lots of rain. Hope you had a good bike ride! I love this card Patti and your hubby is one smart cookie!

Vikki H said...

Through your "inspiring series" I made an encouragement card using "Blessed". Your CAS style is ever so absorbing and instructive. Also think your hubby gave a great definition.

Birgit said...

Yes Patti, God is incredible and so is your sweet card!

Mac Mable said...

What a smart DH x Stunning CAS card and love the vibrancy of the fuchsia x Dry here in Scotland today but it is bitterly cold ....Spring came last week and went again! x

I Card Everyone said...

So very lovely, Patti! It's easy to see Bob is much more than a great tour guide! xx
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your card and I thank you for the great explanation between Grace and Mercy too. Or I should say thank your husband. LOL

Bobby said...

You got 75 and we got a snow storm, Patti. I'll try to remember your definition because I think it explains it well.

*Vicki* said...

Your card is simply fantastic and well done! It's warm, but rain and thunderstorm is coming!! Have fun my friend!