Thursday, April 11, 2019

Penny Black Bunnies are multiplying!



Penny Black Bunnies are multiplying in Blogland these days!!

Hello friends.  If spring has not sprung in your part of the world... don't despair because ready or not here it comes! : )

I was blessed to receive the "Mischievous Bunnies die from Penny Black and bunnies have been popping up on cards all over my studio! I'll show you....
Mischievous Bunnies #51-516, Radiant #30-481, Smiling #30-546






Mischievous Bunnies #51-516, Swirly Stitches #51-502, Radiant Cut Out #51-523

Mischievous Bunnies #51-516, Swirly Stitches #51-502, Stitched Flowers #30-418
After I created my first thank you card I got to thinking the word "bunch" would be a funny touch.



Mischievous Bunnies #51-516, Snippets #30-283

My last card will go to a special couple who is adding to their own litter!




If you are looking for further inspiration please visit the Simplicity at it's best blog as well as the Penny Black Primary Blog!! where I am being featured today!! : ) 

I hope you have enjoy my Hare raising post... oh bad! sorry : ) Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

BIG (((HUGS)))










13 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful work, Patti!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Patti!!!! I just love how YOUR brain works... every bunny, and especially that darling little bunny butt, have found the most perfect home in your studio!
=]

*Vicki* said...

These are all so cretive and clever designs Patti!! I just love the different ways in which you've used these dies! :) HUGS

Kara Lynne said...

Hare raising post...that was bad, but I'm laughing! You were right when you said the bunnies were popping up everywhere! So much fun! I love each one, but the one with the small strip of Butterfly Garden on it has to be my favorite! Those bunches of carrots are so cute too!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Patti, you know I love all your cards, but these bunny cards are just too sweet!! I just love the ones with the little bit of floral behind them...CAS perfection and absolutely ADORABLE!! I don't suppose I could talk you into sharing and cutting me out a couple bunny strips could I? Pretty PLEASE with sugar top?? :0)

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE are these! You've used those sweet bunnies to perfection Patti, BRAVO!!

Loll said...

AMAZING cards featuring the new release Patti! LOVE that line up of bunnies ... cute, cute, cute! And you've used it so many ways. Those bunches of carrots are adorable too! :) Off to see you on the main PB blog! xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute cards and yes, bunnies multiply quite fast. Yours on your cards are so cute too. I love the carrot design as well. You always bring me so much inspiration!

Vikki H said...

Hahaha, hare raising!! This group is adorable and that die is to covet.

Mac Mable said...

Your cards sure brought a smile to my face and the cutest and adorable bunnies x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww your bunnies are so cute, I LOVE the partially stamped one it's gorgeous. And I would never have thought of using this as a Congrats card, you're a genius!

Nancy said...

These are all just darling Patti! Those tiny carrots are adorable too! The first one is my favorite, love the little butt sticking up! Hope you enjoy your bike ride!

Darnell said...

Honestly, Patti, this is an entire post that I'll be putting in my to-CASE folder! Every card is simply magical! So sweet, so CASlicious, so colorful! That is to say: PERFICK!! Hugs, Darnell