Thursday, February 12, 2009

What's cooking??


Here is a fun card I created for a challenge on the Papercrafts Magazine message board. I created it using on of my favorite line of stamps called "Bella" from stampingbella. This one is called "chefabella". The patterned paper is by Bo bunny "BlushDot". I used a Cuttlebug folder called "Swiss Dots". The word "Love" is an embellishment I made for one of the first Card Candy swaps I was ever in. I LOVE Card Candy! one of these days I will post all the creations of card candy I have made. This yummy stuff is addicting! And for the ribbon I just used a plain Jane satin ribbon but selected a wide width because I have been inspired by all the lovely LARGE ribbons I've been seeing on cards lately.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one adorable bella beauty and the card is scrumptious. I love everything you did to the card. I love card candy too. I have only tried it once. I need to make some.
Love the ribbons and the colors the effect of the swiss dots. You sure have it going on!

Judy said...

I must admit that I'm not a big Bella fan, but I have always liked this image. I've even thought about buying it (gasp!). This is a super cute card!

Jeanette - said...

What a FUN card! I love your card candy!! And your white ribbon looks perfect on it - great choice!