Saturday, March 14, 2009

House Mouse Challenge #28



I LOVE the House Mouse Challenges - check out this amazing blog. There are so many fantastic cards made by talented papercrafters you are sure to be inspired and entertained by the little critters you'll see there. My House Mouse image was given to me by my friend Susan - I do not own this stamp.... yet : )
I made this card for my Dear ol' Dad. I think he will get such a kick out of this image. The pattern paper I used is by Sweeetwater - the solid cardstock by WorldWin. I ran the solid blue cs through my Big Shot using my "Spots & Dots" Cuttlebug embossing folder. I cut the star using the Basic George cartridge on my Cricut machine and I stamped the large yellow brad with a part of a sentiment stamp I have from The Angel Company.

Thank you for looking : ) and Thank You, House Mousers, for another fun challenge
Patti

13 comments:

Susan said...

Patti you did an AWESOME job coloring this image. This is just too cute! Don't ya just love the face on that one mouse? Great card Patti. Your dad will love it!

theneon said...

What a great card for your Dad. It is just perfectly masculine. I love the angle that you cut for the image as well as the outline cutting around the top. You are going to "need" that stamp in your collection. Thanks for sharing. Martha Kay

Sue from Oregon said...

What a darling card...I can just taste the lemon! Thanks for stopping in on my blog today!

G. B. Miller said...

Patti, your HM card is adorable!! Very inspiring also. =) Gaye/kraftee2/ISC

scrapperjulia said...

Very cute card! I love how you stamped the brad. Great job on the challenge!

Judy said...

Great job with the masculine theme, Patti. I just wasn't feelin' it this week. :) Your coloring is beautiful too. TFS

Carmen O. said...

OMG this is sooo cute! Are we supposed to say that for a masculine card?? I love the colors and the argyle pp is fab! Great job.

GiftsByHeidi said...

Adorable!! Love the star you added and that image is just too cute!! I'm sure your dad will love it!

Sue said...

What a great image, and love what you did with it. Love how you cut around the lemons on an angle. Great color choices too.
Thanks for checking out my blog today and leaving a comment, much appreciated. Your Dad is going to love this card!

Lorraine A said...

Fab card :-) I've never seen this stamp !! Oooh that mouse just makes you suck your cheeks in, you can practically taste the lemon :-)
Lorraine

CRAFTERESA said...

another hiouse mouse image I havent seen before
I love the colours you chose and ev erything about this card but the bit that really inspired me most is the little star frame around one of the mice, very inspiring ;o)

Sharon said...

Great HM image just look at his face!! Lovely card and great embossing.

Suzanne :O ) said...

that is SO adorable! I love how you cut the lemons out, you did a really great job on this card! :D