Monday, March 2, 2009

Oops! I'm late


I almost forgot to post my calendar for this month. Maybe you will understand why... it is kind of forgettable! heeheehee well, you know every thing we do can't be works of art!. : )

This month my calendar is simple and plain. As a reminder my calendar is from Touche' Rubber stamps. A sweet little CD case holds each month while the plastic case folds out to create an easel for the current page to sit on. I used a scrap of ribbon and a button from an unknown company. I punched out a few black circles with a punch and Walla! March.

April is better just you wait : )

Thanks for looking! : ) Patti

4 comments:

Suzanne :O ) said...

I think that's so cute, Patti! I love the giant polka dots :D

GiftsByHeidi said...

I think it's so cute, I love the black/white/green combo!

Anonymous said...

I think it's cute too! The big polka dots are perfect! I like the colors and the little clover.

RDH said...

You forgot to add the word beautiful to your description!!!
Heather