Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sympathy and Bookkeeping

Hello friends! Two days in a row!! sunshine : ) yahooee!!



Here is a card I created to build my stash of Sympathy cards.  Posting it today has nothing! to do with the fact that I have bookkeeping to do all day! *wink*

The supplies are just scraps from my bin.  I had wanted to try the nesting of these Spellbinders dies. I like the way they frame this pretty script sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly.

I hope YOU will be doing something fun today LOL

Patti

3 comments:

Carole Z said...

Hi Patti, a lovely sympathy card - they aren't ones we like to make are they? Hope you got all your book-keeping done and you can enjoy some sunshine tomorrow, hugs Carole Z X

Peanut said...

I usually avoid making these cards but its probably makes more sense to create when we're not so distracted by the unfortunate event. You've done a great job here, Patti. It's classy, elegant and respectful. Have a blessed Sunday, my friend.... Easter is so close! Yay!
hugs, Asha

Rose said...

beautiful :)