Monday, March 17, 2014

Top Of the Mornin to you



Some VERY important announcements on this fine St. Patty's Day!! First please join me in welcoming, Laura Vi my newest follower! Please check out her blog HERE you will enjoy her playful style! : )

And Congratulations to  Carole who has won my FREE card drawing this month!! : ) Please check out Carole's blog HERE and tell her Patti sent you : )  You are sure to be wowed!! by her interesting posts and amazing creations!! : )

Carole, please e-mail me with your address. Patti (at) neckStyles dot  com : )

In case you didn't get a chance to see it here is a link to the card Carole won.  Please check back often as I will be posting the card for my April drawing soon! : )

So is this little lassie adorable or what!? Mo Manning from Mo's Digital Pencil does it again!!

Have a wonderful day and thank you so  much for stopping by!!

Patti

Supplies:
Digi by Mo
Embossing folder by Anna Griffin
Green patterned paper by SU
Orange patterned paper by Bo Bunny

8 comments:

Carole Z said...

Hi Patti, oh wow! I won! Thank you!!! Email will be on it's way in a mo :) also thanks for the link to my blog. I love this card, so perfect for St Patrick's Day..sending hugs, Carole Z X

Peanut said...

Oh look! She's dancing a jig! Gorgeous card! Happy St Patrick's Day, my friend!
hugs, Asha

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, I love this, Patti! I really like how you used the patterned paper and how the top portion of the white card is embossed but the bottom isn't. The sequins look awesome too! Your colouring is beautiful!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Forgot to say... Congratulations to the lucky winners!

vic said...

Oohh this is gorgeous :) what a cute image and gorgeous colouring!!
Vic x

*Vicki* said...

I think Mo's image are darling and this is brilliant with your coloring!! Love it! :)

Rose said...

cute!!! love her red hair :)

Diane said...

What a super fun image and design Patti.

Hugs Diane